Options

Why no recording at Ed shows?

JonhenryJonhenry Posts: 228
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Why is there no recording at the Eddie Vedder shows? I got to go to one in NYC last year and they were really strick with this rule. Some people did get some recorded and up on face book, but as soon as it went up it came down from the 10C

Just a question?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jonhenry wrote:
    Why is there no recording at the Eddie Vedder shows? I got to go to one in NYC last year and they were really strick with this rule. Some people did get some recorded and up on face book, but as soon as it went up it came down from the 10C

Just a question?

Ed lip sync's all his solo shows. Doesn't want the secret to get out.
    Straight down the center for a hot chicken dinner!
  • Options
    HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Ed lip sync's all his solo shows. Doesn't want the secret to get out.

Shhhhhhhhhhh about this!

Also, if you look at him in a mirror he's wearing a leprechaun outfit!
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    You wouldn't want a CD of "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Eddie! Play Jeremy! My gurlfren thinks you're hawwwwwwwwwwt" and a tiny bit of mumbly-strummy-picky stuff grumbling out of the back of one speaker, now would ya?

:safety wink:
  • Options
    I've heard a berkeley boot which was pretty darn good and a massey hall one that was OK. I can only hope that Eddie and 10C decide to do it proper and hook us up eventually with what we want and crave!
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater