My cover of Gone

Hubmann2513Hubmann2513 Posts: 237
edited September 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
I played a talent show for my school a month ago and wanted to share it to see what some real PJ fans thought. If you all would watch it and comment I would greatly appreciate it. :) Oh, and by the way, I made a mistake during the first chorus with my guitar. I was nervous because I am shy. 9 times out of 10 I don't mess up, but during the performance I managed to. Go figure. Anyway, here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyrgPC6t3A4
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Nice work!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    good job, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • TriumphantAngelTriumphantAngel Posts: 1,760
    that was really cool. good job, thanks for sharing.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    it says that the video has been removed..i wanted to see it.
    i love playing this song
  • MEGATRON wrote:
    i love playing this song

Some dude gave me 3 stars and was a bit of a jerk so I removed it for the time being. Are you interested in seeing it still? or any of my covers for that matter? because I have been recording videos as of late. but I haven't been posting them. and actually I am intersted to hear what some fellow PJ fans think of my covers (ie: the End, Far Behind, etc.)
  • Drew263Drew263 Posts: 602
    MEGATRON wrote:
    i love playing this song

Some dude gave me 3 stars and was a bit of a jerk so I removed it for the time being. Are you interested in seeing it still? or any of my covers for that matter? because I have been recording videos as of late. but I haven't been posting them. and actually I am intersted to hear what some fellow PJ fans think of my covers (ie: the End, Far Behind, etc.)

Don't let one jerkoff affect you. Put them back out there, I'd love to see them. It takes balls to do that, no matter how you sound.
  • Alright then, I will post several of mine up again then. probably a bit later today. If I record some today, keep in mind that I really don't look like a chipmonk all of the time, I just had my wisdom teeth removed. haha.