Options

Eddie's uke

Hubmann2513Hubmann2513 Posts: 237
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Is Eddie's uke a tenor or a concert uke? i am about to buy one but i want to make sure that I buy one with the key that Eddie plays on soon forget now rather than the original. and since I am new i don't really know the difference. could anyone point me in the right direction?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    givn2fly26givn2fly26 Posts: 395
    Is Eddie's uke a tenor or a concert uke? i am about to buy one but i want to make sure that I buy one with the key that Eddie plays on soon forget now rather than the original. and since I am new i don't really know the difference. could anyone point me in the right direction?
    I'm pretty sure it's a concert as I looked into it myself a while back before buying my uke.
  • Options
    parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 731
    Ed's uke is a tenor. Check it out here...

http://www.earnestinstruments.com/tululele.html

The tenor is larger than a concert and has a deeper tone. For the money, I would highly recomend a Lanikai. They're around $100, they sound great, and they actually have pretty good intonation as opposed to other ukes in the same price range. Check 'em out.
  • Options
    Hubmann2513Hubmann2513 Posts: 237
    That is the brand of uke i planned on buying actually. It is awesome that someone reccomended it as it has made my purchase feel much more satisfying