Options

Bonnaroo to South Carolina Road Trip

einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I know at least two nutters (including myself) who are making this trip, anyone want to plan for a car rental and share the ride? I'm also heading to Virginia... NJ... Yes, the whole lot up to Mansfield :)

If someone is already planning on driving this tour, I'll keep good company and share the expenses

**Just to compare, Greyhound Departing: Jun 15, 2008 From: Manchester, TN To: Columbia, SC Miles: 452 - costs 50$. I'm sure sharing the ride would be much more fun.**
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    making the drive, though i have no clue of our itinerary, tentatively leave bonnaroo sometime sunday afternoon, drive to atlanta, spend sunday night in atlanta, drive to columbia monday morning - i will also find out what my ride situation is and post back when i've obtained more accurate information
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    me making trip... probably leaving Sunday morning... will likely have had enough of the tent by then
  • Options
    Cool! It's a nine hour drive straight, anyway, if there is room for two more jammers in there, keep me posted! :)
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    einatshaul wrote:
    I know at least two nutters (including myself) who are making this trip, anyone want to plan for a car rental and share the ride? We're also heading to Virginia... NJ... Yes, the whole lot up to Mansfield :)

If someone is already planning on driving this tour, we'll keep good company and share the expenses

**Just to compare, Greyhound Departing: Jun 15, 2008 From: Manchester, TN To: Columbia, SC Miles: 452 - costs 50$. I'm sure sharing the ride would be much more fun.**

Zanne is driving up the entire coast for all the shows from FL to Mansfield, don't know if she is doing Bonaroo and not sure if all the space in her car is already filled up, but if its not you can probably talk to her and see if you can ride with her and share expenses from South Carolina to Mansfield.

She will be at the Flight to Mars show this weekend you should talk to her.
    This is the thread she started sometime back. :)

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=281627
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Thank you!! I will talk to her...

Make it just me - looking for a ride. The other one is set.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    well, actually there's 2 of us also looking for Bonnaroo to Columbia,
    preferably setting off Sunday after the shows (well, not necessarily ALL the shows) or Monday am :)

for the rest we are set (well, more or less)
  • Options
    And still looking!