If there are going to be other dates besides Roo - Just let us know!

einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
edited February 2008 in The Porch
That is all I'm asking for. Some people are going to be flying in from afar, and those are the ones I'm thinking about.

Thanks in advance 10c & PJ!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yea, i hope they tell us is there is gonna be anymore dates.
    "I changed by not changing at all"
  • JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    Yeah...like they'd tell us.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    worth a try :)
  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 520
    I just posted in the stickied thread, but if they are headlining I don't think they'll be allowed to announce other dates at the same time, at least in the same vacinity of Bonnaroo.
    I know, I'll be waiting though, and I'll have a place to stay in Seattle so anyone who needs to crash is welcome if it helps out. Although I believe Southern dates are in store.
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Worth a try but we know damn well that isn't going to happen. They won't tell us about other dates until the Bonaroo hoopla winds down.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299
    Flagg wrote:
    Worth a try but we know damn well that isn't going to happen. They won't tell us about other dates until the Bonaroo hoopla winds down.

yeah and by then i will have commited myself to ROOOOOOO only to find out they will be doing other shows that might be more feasable for me at least ,it allways works that way that's exactly what happened last yr ,i had allready commited my self to lolla i couldn't cut my family vaca short so i didn't even try for the vic tickets ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,884
    would be nice but, well you know how it is
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,913
    einatshaul wrote:
    That is all I'm asking for. Some people are going to be flying in from afar, and those are the ones I'm thinking about.

Thanks in advance 10c & PJ!

of course they'll tell us, just not tonight,...that's not 10C's style :D
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    yeah it would really nice to be able to actually plan this time...

so...*begs and pleads*
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Agreed.

Do you think the perverbial shit will hit the fan if it is ONLY about Bonnaroo which has pretty much ALREADY been confirmed?

:p
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i think tonights announcement is only about roo....I HOPE I'M WRONG but i don't think they've planned anything beyond roo......:(
  • cutback wrote:
    i think tonights announcement is only about roo....I HOPE I'M WRONG but i don't think they've planned anything beyond roo......:(

I think so too... I dont see them announcing anything else if they are headlining Bonnaroo, they are probably going to wait to announce anything else after the Bonnaroo frenzy has clamed down a bit and tickets have gone on sale and stuff....IMO
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,913
    cutback wrote:

haven't planned anything beyond Bonnaroo? you don't have to hope, you're absolutely wrong :) if you mean to say suggest no other dates aside from Bonnarro will be announced tonight, that's likely to be true, but otherwise dates are booked and confirmed MONTHS in advance,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Well, I guess ya'll will just have to come down and join us at Roo then. We'd love to have as many PJ fans there as possible (PJ is the reason I'm going this year.) I guarantee the Pearl Jam crowd will be out in force.
    Bonnaroo '08
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    100 Pacer wrote:
    haven't planned anything beyond Bonnaroo? you don't have to hope, you're absolutely wrong :) if you mean to say suggest no other dates aside from Bonnarro will be announced tonight, that's likely to be true, but otherwise dates are booked and confirmed MONTHS in advance,...

thanks for adding that cuz i didn't know what you were talking about....:).....yea i don't think they will announce anything else tonight but it would kickass if they do! :)
  • Any other dates would be nice. :D
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    i hope they announce the other dates quickly! (there ARE other dates, I have no doubt about that)

I go to Bonnaroo regardless, looks like a cool festival, but need to know how far around the date (and how far geographically) I need to book the damn flight.. already can't really afford it in the first place, changing it would kill me financially!
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Pegasus wrote:
    i hope they announce the other dates quickly! (there ARE other dates, I have no doubt about that)

I go to Bonnaroo regardless, looks like a cool festival, but need to know how far around the date (and how far geographically) I need to book the damn flight.. already can't really afford it in the first place, changing it would kill me financially!

want some info?

would you rather save it for an Ed solo tour?
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • first of all, bonnaroo will have no problem selling tickets with or without pearl jam, so them announcing other shows or a tour will not be restricted by bonnaroo...they have sold out each and every year I have been, not likely to change course this year

I am absolutely clueless about what we will hear from 10club tonight...definitely bonnaroo, I'd say it would be a stretch for anything else to be announced tonight, but it won't be due to any contract with bonnaroo

either way we are still five months away from when potential tour would happen, with bonnaroo tickets likely going on sale next wednesday I am in no hurry for them to announce a tour just yet, I'd say four weeks from now we will hear more
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
    want some info?

I'd fucking hope an Ed solo tour would make it to Europe! London at the VERY least!
    want some info?

What is that about, Eric?

:)

(I know Sandra won't be making a stretch for Ed solo dates, neither would I, just full band, though having him near by would be great)
    einatshaul wrote:
    What is that about, Eric?

:)

(I know Sandra won't be making a stretch for Ed solo dates, neither would I, just full band, though having him near by would be great)
    well..I would if I had the money..but I don't.. and as most people won't anyway, there isn't the incentive of the touring (i.e. the friends).

but yeah, Evil Monkey, you got some actual info or just wanking our chain? (knowing you, I think the latter :p)