Options

2003 Posters - Question

LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
edited May 2009 in The Porch
I'm searching for a frame for one of my 2003 Tour Posters. When I measured it, it turned out to be like 19.5 inches by 25 inches. I cannot find a frame for this size.

How did you frame yours?

Thanks for your help!
A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
I've spent so many years in question
To find I'd known this all along.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    get them done custom for sure. your other option is get a frame size bigger then the print, and have them cut the matt for you. if you do this you might not end up with even sizing of matt all the way around.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    just a after thought, i think micheals sell a 22 x 28 frame. i would probably just go with that, should work out pretty good.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    Travels WithTravels With Posts: 550
    I'm searching for a frame for one of my 2003 Tour Posters. When I measured it, it turned out to be like 19.5 inches by 25 inches. I cannot find a frame for this size.

How did you frame yours?

Thanks for your help!

I did the most unthinkable thing with mine --- I trimmed it. I'm ashamed, humiliated, and saddened by this moment of stupidity that came over me. Luckily I came across another for a modest price to replace it, that one is still in its protective tube.
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010

How did you frame yours?

Thanks for your help!

I did the most unthinkable thing with mine --- I trimmed it. I'm ashamed, humiliated, and saddened by this moment of stupidity that came over me. Luckily I came across another for a modest price to replace it, that one is still in its protective tube.
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I wouldn't say that here!!!! ;)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400

leaving your posters in tubes is bad for them. Over time they will develop roll marks...you should store it flat if you can!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412

How did you frame yours?

Thanks for your help!

Honestly, if it's somethin that you plan on keepin it forever, no shame is required.
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    i drymount a few of mine back in 1998. :o
  • Options
    Travels WithTravels With Posts: 550
    DewieCox wrote:

How did you frame yours?

Thanks for your help!

Honestly, if it's somethin that you plan on keepin it forever, no shame is required.
    It is something I plan on keeping forever. It brings back great memories of the 2003 Mountain View show.
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America