Does anyone have tix to Conan?

Ukuleddie VeggerUkuleddie Vegger Posts: 491
edited May 2009 in The Porch
How do you get tix?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    fully booked....best chance to get in is to get in line monday morning (or sunday night)
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    edited May 2009
    I don't think many from the general public will get in.

Someone called and they said it is oversold or something.

This will be an industry insider type gig, sadly.

I've got friend of a friend on the inside and I doubt she will be able to even get me in.

Curses that this is opening night for Conan. Any other, regular type show and I would be a lock to get in. :cry:
    Post edited by Wilds on
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    working on it....

Sent in SASE

Got insiders looking

will wait in line if those don't pan out. See you with coffee....and herb in the wee hours.
  • Options
    Wee hours...Good Luck...I just don't want to wait for nothing though.
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    His website promises tickets sweepstakes, worth a shot.

*Kicking myself for choosing not to go to LA on June 1st for work at the end* :evil:
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    yeah i called yesterday and the ticket guy said they were over booked but there is a drop line and you can line up starting at 10am...still thought it was filmed in nyc, in which case i would have called out of work...

...doubtful that anyone will get in from drop line... since its overbooked
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    TracerTracer Posts: 102
    Industry insider gig? They've been sending out tickets for Conan for the last couple of months. It's only a bigger deal now because people know who the guests are.
  • Options
    Tracer wrote:
    Industry insider gig? They've been sending out tickets for Conan for the last couple of months. It's only a bigger deal now because people know who the guests are.

My insider friend said a lot of suits from the studio will be there for the opening night.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,445
    I have a client who is on an NBC series......I am gonna hit him up for tickets....fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    Tracer wrote:

My insider friend said a lot of suits from the studio will be there for the opening night.

Of course they will. It's a huge deal. But to think that it's going to be some 'insider event' is presumptuous. I know a lot of people who have tickets who requested them from the show weeks ago.
  • Options
    Tracer wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    Tracer wrote:

Of course they will. It's a huge deal. But to think that it's going to be some 'insider event' is presumptuous. I know a lot of people who have tickets who requested them from the show weeks ago.

presumptuous :roll:
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:

Touche.
  • Options
    Tracer wrote:
    Wilds wrote:

Touche.

Well let's hope we all get in. This will be an awesome show from all angles. :D
  • Options
    FearTheBeardFearTheBeard Posts: 666
    My mom is a designer at Universal and I asked her yesterday. She pretty much laughed at me, BUT she said she would ask her Executive VP friends that may have tickets. The best part was she asked me, " how many tickets do you want?" My response, ONE!"