listening to Atlanta 94 for 1st

SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
edited January 2008 in The Porch
time so far so good, nice little duel at and of sonic sounds like a kiss song

Porch fuchin incredible!!!
See this needle...a see my hand...
Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
Turn me up...won't turn you away...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I remember my first exposure to live Pearl Jam was from the Dissident single (see my signature). It had the first six songs from this Atlanta show as the b-side (minus Whipping) and other import versions had the rest of the concert (again, minus the yet to be released Vitalogy songs). I think it was a three part collection. I don't have it but I have the bootleg you're talking about and it is among my favorites. top 3 easily. the Satan's Bed (the song's debut?) from this show is just so fucking awesome. (we don't even know this song.....), Rats is amazing too among many others and the show was emotionally driven because Kurt was on death's door (Go was dedicated to him). yeah, great show
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Where can I find the complete show on CDs? I only have the Dissident single with the six songs, and I'm dying to hear the rest of it!
  • SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    http://inthepresenttense94.blogspot.com/

scroll down...also, there was another night in atl but I havent found it yet

snoop around here and you will find some more goodies
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • best porch ever :)
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • I remember listening to that show live on the radio...WBCN Boston. I believe it was Easter day...not sure though. Anyway...what an unbelievable show. I taped it then...and I have on cd now. I still consider it one of the best PJ shows ever. Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted on here!
    the world has come undone
    like to change it everyday
    change don't come at once
    it's a wave
    building
    before it breaks