Options

Chicago Tattoo

Laf9124Laf9124 Posts: 342
edited June 2009 in The Art Wall
I'm looking to celebrate being 5 years cancer free with my first tattoo--something PJ related. Having just moved here, and being a tatt virgin I have no idea where is a good place to go here in town. Might anyone have any suggestions? As for the tatt itself, I'm thinking of some sort of stick figure because I always associate that with the "Alive" single. Any other cool ideas would be more than welcome! Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    Congrats on five years Cancer-free :D

A celebratory tattoo sounds great. You may want to post this question on the Porch. This forum isn't as active :( Here is the link to one tattoo thread already there

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29051&hilit=pearl+jam+tattoos

Good luck :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words, and the link! I'll repost that right now.
    Peace!
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    jade dragon is the big one... of course they did have that one legendary typo a couple years... but ive heard good things overall... tatu tattoo and tattoo factory are both supposed to be pretty good too... ive never got any done in the city but ive been shopping around for my next one... if you find a good artist lemme know
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Don't know of any places in Chicago, just wanted to say congrats on being 5 years cancer free.

No matter how bad the cancer is, a survivor is an inspiration to us all. You're a strong hearted person. Enjoy your new tat!
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate them very much.