Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Did nayone get this in the mail as well?

2»

Comments

• KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,085
    nope

you don't use a computer I find that hard to believe ;)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • 58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Hubbie and I both got one, was about to shread it but if it's legit......gimmie some stan.
  • I wonder if this counts for Debit cards as well.. I've been using my MasterCard Check Card for years to buy stuff, and I'm only going to assume a lot of it was overseas purchases..
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    I got one as well...yay for 25 bucks, eh.
  • Given to...Given to... WyomingPosts: 4,885
    If I am reading it correctly, if you choose option #1, you just get $25 for filling it out. No estimates, no proof, no anything. Fill it out, send it in and you get $25. No reason not too, right? Anyone else read something different there?

Thats the way I am playing it. Me and my wife will each get the $25 "quick" refund.

Did you also happen to read the section that details what the lawyers will be "compensated"? Holy Shit Your Honor I wanna be a smart lawyer too!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Given to...Given to... WyomingPosts: 4,885
    Doesn't it require having done an "overseas purchase"?

Canada wouldn't count.

I understood it to be any purchase that required any currency conversion. I went to Canada during the time frame but have never been overseas.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Does this concern anyone other than Americans?
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110