Options

2nd Mansfield and Camden shows!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    Fu$K!!! There goes another $300 on my credit card!!!
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Man, I just dropped about $800 this week on tix and this reservation is happening 1 day before I get paid. What am I going to do? I wont be able to reserve tickets right because you have to have the money in your account that day?

800? Damn, I'm a fan and all, but fuck.... The money some spend on this band is INSANE.
    LOL
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    Thank God all Pearl Jam fans are all wealthy...we can afford this amount of fun.
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    I really really hope this happens for you all, but I am BUMMED! I am blowing off a reception dinner for a good friend's wedding Friday to go to Hartford, I can't possibly not go to the wedding (though I am kind of tempted, and the bride is a big PJ fan so maybe......NO! I CAN"T DO IT!).

Thinking about maybe flying south for a show though.....
    Boston Garden 5/25/06
    Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Madison Square Garden 6/24/08 and 6/25/08
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The answers are fatal......
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Thank God all Pearl Jam fans are all wealthy...we can afford this amount of fun.

Hell I can afford it to0 now, but I can't even justify tix for one show and flight and hotels. Hell with that.

Now.. if they get closer ONE DAY, I'll hit a couple shows.

Back in the day, I didn't care. guess im just gettin older. lmao. or wiser. hehehe
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    Of course, all of this is going to cost a lot of money. Personally, it's worth every cent. The pleasure I get from seeing Pearl Jam is incredible. Aside from that, it's the adventure of hanging out with great people who also have a passion for the band, the anticipation of what songs the band will play, if the poster is good and what the chances of getting one are, etc...

If the band toured every six months, I wouldn't be this excited, but the last time I saw them was in 2006, and I've been dying to see them since.

Some people pray to God, Allah, Jesus, Muhhamad, Buddha, and others. I face towards Seattle when I pray.

Just kidding about the prayer thing, but the rest is the way I feel :)
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    Man, I just dropped about $800 this week on tix and this reservation is happening 1 day before I get paid. What am I going to do? I wont be able to reserve tickets right because you have to have the money in your account that day?

You completely maxed out your credit card??
  • Options
    I did and I wont have enough in my account April 1st, I get paid April 2nd.

quick, act now and you still have time to OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

Find a company online, call a FEW of them tomorrow, tell them, "Look i want to open a credit account, but I MUST have it for a purchase on April 1st... otherwise i'm just tearing up the card" ... "can you get me a card ASAP?"

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    woo hooo

another night with great friends in philly ;)

LETS GO SABRES
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    doujodoujo Posts: 285
    hell yea, i was only going to make the hartford show since i live right near hartford and it's on a friday. i wasn't going to make the monday mansfield show but i will definetly be going to the saturday mansfield show. can't wait for 2 shows now. 2006 was awesome with albany and hartford on a friday and saturday and now 2008 is again on a weekend. can't wait for june.
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    I did and I wont have enough in my account April 1st, I get paid April 2nd.

I love pearl jam and all and am going to four shows but I would never for a minute consider maxing out all the money I have to my name for a few concerts, especially if i had just spent $800 already like you have. Do you really think it's a good idea?
  • Options
    I face towards Seattle when I pray.

LOL,good one! :)