Options

What kinda crazy stuff is goin down in CHITOWN?

DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
edited May 2009 in The Porch
I'm not too big a dreamer, I'd just like to hear songs that I haven't heard live, for the most part. I'm hopin for some new tunes, as well.

No Way, as many others also believe, would be spectacular. As far as other long shots.......Other Side, Hold On, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays,

I figure Ed'll do a solo song or 2. Dean Man would be killer. TYAAM would be neat to hear again. Ed doin Strangest Tribe would be somethin to witness

A few more standard songs that I'd like to hear
Red Mosquito
In Hiding
Deep
Oceans
Rats
Can't Keep
Sad
Marker In The Sand
Army Reserve
Nothingman

Of course, just about any song is gonna be completely awesome, live.

What's everybody else wanna hear? We've got 3 months to for word to slowly trickle to the band.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    well since you asked

I am dyin to hear:

WASH
    Parting Ways
    Army Reserve
    Brother
    Just A Girl
    the REAL Garden- been way too long since I heard this in its original format
    Sleight of Hand
    Deep

Wash and Parting ways I am dying for....finally got Hard To Imagine 3 times last tour so I amjust knawing my fingers off waiting to hear...OOOHHHH PLeaseeeee let it rain today

If they play all of ten and it's b-sides, and that was it I would still leave with a chub
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    It's Chicago. I guarantee you they will do something out of the ordinary. They always do! :D
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    Pearl Jam_iePearl Jam_ie Posts: 821
    iamica wrote:
    It's Chicago. I guarantee you they will do something out of the ordinary. They always do! :D
    Right on! Check out the second nights setlist from 06 at the UC. That was a great show!
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329
    iamica wrote:
    Right on! Check out the second nights setlist from 06 at the UC. That was a great show!

Night 2: "it's just our thanks to you, Chicago. Thanks for being so good to us (this time around?) thank you."

First 2 notes of Crown of Thorns and (some of) the crowd goes wild!!!

man that was a great 2 days!