Options

Betterman on Todayfm.com right now!!

Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
edited May 2009 in The Porch
I can't feckin believe it...I NEVER hear PJ on radio in Ireland....NEVER... :o :shock: ah Friday afternoon just got a whole lot better (man) :roll: :oops:

8-):lol::D
I need a coffee!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Ah balls, I missed it. Was it Ray D'arcy? He plays them sometimes. I remember once he played Daughter followed by Eddie's version of You've Got to Hide Your Love Away.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Ah balls, I missed it. Was it Ray D'arcy? He plays them sometimes. I remember once he played Daughter followed by Eddie's version of You've Got to Hide Your Love Away.

No it was Alison Kurtis filling in for Tony Fenton. Tom Dunne used to be pretty good at playing PJ/Ed but I think he's on the same time as Ray D'Arcy now. I remember Ray calling PJ "Nirvana-lite"...I was not a happy man!!

What day you flying over to manchester, sunday or monday?? We're on the 2pm Monday flight!

Looking forward to having a couple of scoops with ya dude :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    I know Jenny&Alison..they play me Pj the odd time if i text them..it is a surprise hearing them on the radio here though! unless it's Phantom, who always kinda championed Pj..You'll hear A LOT more Pj on there now that Paul McGuinness owns the station..
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    I know Jenny&Alison..they play me Pj the odd time if i text them..it is a surprise hearing them on the radio here though! unless it's Phantom, who always kinda championed Pj..You'll hear A LOT more Pj on there now that Paul McGuinness owns the station..

Very cool 8-)

Was that request for you today?? I'd Alison is pretty cool, sounds it anyway :lol:

You hitting the UK shows?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    They're both lovely :)

I'm doing all four!! i'm thinking are gigs gonna be added? seems strange to come all the way over for just four shows..but we'll see..

you going?
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    They're both lovely :)

I'm doing all four!! i'm thinking are gigs gonna be added? seems strange to come all the way over for just four shows..but we'll see..

you going?

Doin the UK...flyin out to manchester on the Monday....for Pints and PJ 8-)
    I need a coffee!