I have wished for so long.. how I wish for you today......

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in The Porch
... we all walk the long road!
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    ... we all walk the long road!
    :( .. can't listen to it this week without thinking about Hippiemom :(
  • im sorry to hear about hippiemom... just now is the first ive heard of it... such a great loss... ive seen her around so often on the board and she always had such kind and insightful things to say... my heart goes out to all those that were close with her :(
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaNoeoyckSQ
    I like that mexican guys voice. I think his uncle is Sufi Sails
    ... or something
  • go prego pre Posts: 642
    sgossard3 wrote:
    im sorry to hear about hippiemom... just now is the first ive heard of it... such a great loss... ive seen her around so often on the board and she always had such kind and insightful things to say... my heart goes out to all those that were close with her :(
    this is the first i've heard as well. very sad for us, but i'm sure she's happy where she is.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Pegasus wrote:

I know what you mean... I was so taken aback. I didn;t know her but it really knocked me for six, still.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    What happened to Hippiemom?
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=266277
    :(
  • Sad to hear about Hippiemom, I didn't chat much with her either but I thought she was so nice. My heart also goes out to her family, I know how hard it is. :(
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • This song has so many different meanings to so many people. I know that this song has an incredibly important meaning to me. I know that others feel the same way. A very powerful song.
    Hershey 7-12-03,Reading 10-1-04,Kitchener 9-11-05,
    Philly 10-3-05,Hartford 5-13-06,Philly 5-27-06,Philly 5-28-06
    E. Ruth. 6-1-06,E. Ruth. 6-3-06,Munich 6-12-07,
    Katowice 6-13-07,Venice 6-15-07,London 6-18-07,Tampa 6-12-08
    Philly 6-19-08,Philly 6-20-08,D.C 6-22-08,Philly 1 10-27-09
    Philly 2 10-28-09,Philly 3 10-30-09,Philly 4 10-31-09,D.C. 5-13-10
    Hartford 5-15-10 EV:N.J. 8-7-08,D.C. 8-17-08,Baltimore 6-14-09
  • chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    Pegasus wrote:
    yes.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Pegasus wrote:
    same. I gave it one listen for her the other day but it seems a bit too sad to listen to it again at the moment.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"