Options

Ticket confirmations

Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Sorry to be a pain but im still a bit confused.

So i got the London and Manchester confirmations then a later man confirmation then that email about the mistake. So is it 2 London confirmations and one Manchester one that i have? :?
Let them wash away
All those yesterdays
All those yesterdays
All those paper plates
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,319
    Don't sweat it. If the orders are in your order history (profile), you're golden.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    Don't sweat it. If the orders are in your order history (profile), you're golden.

Yeah cool. Just double checking. Don't want to show up to the box office then get shafted! :cry:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963

So i got the London and Manchester confirmations then a later man confirmation then that email about the mistake. So is it 2 London confirmations and one Manchester one that i have? :?

You won't get shafted.

Santos sent Manchester confirmation text in emails for both gigs, he then apologised and re-sent the London confirmations and an apology. Like the guy above said - if it's in your order history, you've got tickets :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options

You won't get shafted.

Santos sent Manchester confirmation text in emails for both gigs, he then apologised and re-sent the London confirmations and an apology. Like the guy above said - if it's in your order history, you've got tickets :)

Sorry , so are we still waiting for Manchester confirmations as well then :D sorry to be a pain in the ass!hehe
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963

You won't get shafted.

Sorry , so are we still waiting for Manchester confirmations as well then :D sorry to be a pain in the ass!hehe
    No no, I had my Manchester confirmation through today... you should have it :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.