Options

Dusseldorf for Hawaii

Vedderman51Vedderman51 Posts: 606
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I am willing to trade my Dusseldorf for a Klausen Hawaii PJ/U2 print. Hit me up if your interested in making a deal
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Jeetz wrote:
    I am willing to trade my Dusseldorf for a Klausen Hawaii PJ/U2 print. Hit me up if your interested in making a deal

ooooh interesting deal

That is probably the only one Id trade the dusseldorf for
  • Options
    I have been wanting both prints for awhile but I like the Hawaii a little better
  • Options
    Jeetz wrote:
    I have been wanting both prints for awhile but I like the Hawaii a little better

agreed, but that dussel is sweet!
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    agreed, but that dussel is sweet!

It is AMAZING! People like to compare it to DC..I think it puts DC to shame
  • Options
    Jeetz wrote:
    It is AMAZING! People like to compare it to DC..I think it puts DC to shame

personally, I dont like the DC, too black for me
    I dont quite get the hype about about it

then again, Ive never seen it in person

I think the hawaii, dussel, and toronto are the three best BK has done yet
  • Options
    I agree 100%..The Vic does need some love though. Masterframer framed me this and it is Big Fat Oprah Tits!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh76/vedderman51/DSC00121.jpg
  • Options
    Jeetz wrote:
    I agree 100%..The Vic does need some love though. Masterframer framed me this and it is Big Fat Oprah Tits!

that is sweet! I just got a vic too!
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    Get_Right wrote:

Have ya seen the Built to Spill? http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/66781
    Puts all of them to shame

Edit:If this was a PJ poster it would be selling for over $500
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Have ya seen the Built to Spill? http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/66781
    Puts all of them to shame

Edit:If this was a PJ poster it would be selling for over $500

I wouldnt say it puts them all to shame, but it is one if the nicer ones.
    You may be right about the price though.

Love when klausen does the multi-dimensional posters like toronto.
  • Options
    So Who Wants To Trade Me
  • Options
    Sunday morning bump
  • Options
    booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    Jeetz wrote:

that looks great dude
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • Options
    Thanks...it is probably my favorite poster I have framed.
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,559
    Normally, you will have to include something else to this deal. The Hawaii Klausen is pretty hard to come by these days.
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Get_Right wrote:

Haven't seen Dussel in person, but I definitely much prefer Toronto and Hawaii over the DC. I also love his WSP poster, its fuckin' sick in person!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    Haven't seen Dussel in person, but I definitely much prefer Toronto and Hawaii over the DC. I also love his WSP poster, its fuckin' sick in person!

I have them all and concerning Dusseldorf vs Hawaii, Hawaii is the one for me. Dusseldorf may have the cooler image, but Hawaii scores big points for being almost twice as large. Both has great coloring and deserves all the love they get. They are both spectacular, along with Toronto, DC and LA.

My rating:
    1. Hawaii
    2. DC
    3. Toronto
    4. Dusseldorf
    5. LA

Klausen is the man!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    Niko80 wrote:
    I have them all and concerning Dusseldorf vs Hawaii, Hawaii is the one for me. Dusseldorf may have the cooler image, but Hawaii scores big points for being almost twice as large. Both has great coloring and deserves all the love they get. They are both spectacular, along with Toronto, DC and LA.

My rating:
    1. Hawaii
    2. DC
    3. Toronto
    4. Dusseldorf
    5. LA

Klausen is the man!

Yea, I need to see the Duss. and LA in order to really judge his Pearl Jam prints.
  • Options
    Niko80 wrote:

My rating:
    1. Hawaii
    2. DC
    3. Toronto
    4. Dusseldorf
    5. LA

Klausen is the man!

Hawaii is the ultimate print for me as well. The colors, image and the fact that U2 is my wifes favorite band and mine is PJ
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    I wanna trade my DC for Hawaii
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    I wanna trade my DC for Hawaii

I thought that was a really fair trade when I made that offer, but had a surprising amount of trouble finding any takers. Good luck.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    yosi wrote:
    I thought that was a really fair trade when I made that offer, but had a surprising amount of trouble finding any takers. Good luck.
    I think had 10C sold some Hawai'is you'd have found some takers...just seems theres less Hawai'is out there than DC or any other 2006.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    I think had 10C sold some Hawai'is you'd have found some takers...just seems theres less Hawai'is out there than DC or any other 2006.

so the 10c did sell the Klausen Hawaii print? I don't remember this happening
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Um, re-read.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Jeetz wrote:
    so the 10c did sell the Klausen Hawaii print? I don't remember this happening
    No, he/she is saying HAD the 10c sold the Klausen Hawaii print then it may have been possible to find more takers for the deal. However, 10c never sold any. I think Klausen sold a bunch on his website when he did those random ass sales without telling anyone. Of course, I never got any =/...
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    even the random assed sales only had a couple available
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    No, he/she is saying HAD the 10c sold the Klausen Hawaii print then it may have been possible to find more takers for the deal. However, 10c never sold any. I think Klausen sold a bunch on his website when he did those random ass sales without telling anyone. Of course, I never got any =/...

I got shut out 2 different times from his sales. It was almost as frustrating as getting EV solo tickets
  • Options
    I am willing to trade the Duss for either Borgata or Toronto dragons. I think it depends on personal preference as all of these prints are sweet.

I am not sure where to post this, so please don't grill me if I posted in the wrong post.
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    Yea, I need to see the Duss. and LA in order to really judge his Pearl Jam prints.

Yeah, those are prints you need to check out. Not to mention own:-)
    I will swallow poison
  • Options

Klausen sold his Artist Proofs from his website, which was 200 in total. However, they were all supposed to be sold at Flatstock but due to heavy flipper presence hogging the line and buying multiples, he stopped selling them.

There was one dude on this board that brough his entire familly to the event and instructed his wife and kids on which poster to buy - The Hawaii poster. So when his sons and daughters came up to Brad's booth for the third time asking for Hawaii posters he packed the rest away and sold them through his website.

I guess many here remembers this incident as it was discussed heavily on this forum. Both he and his wife was here to try and defend themselves.... oh man.

I also remember Brad saying he had 'some' left prior to the first midnight sale.
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    Niko80 wrote:
    Klausen sold his Artist Proofs from his website, which was 200 in total. However, they were all supposed to be sold at Flatstock but due to heavy flipper presence hogging the line and buying multiples, he stopped selling them.

There was one dude on this board that brough his entire familly to the event and instructed his wife and kids on which poster to buy - The Hawaii poster. So when his sons and daughters came up to Brad's booth for the third time asking for Hawaii posters he packed the rest away and sold them through his website.

I guess many here remembers this incident as it was discussed heavily on this forum. Both he and his wife was here to try and defend themselves.... oh man.

I also remember Brad saying he had 'some' left prior to the first midnight sale.

This just sucks for people who really enjoy the art. Flippers need to die!