Options

hate 2 see what happens when more than 2 shows are announced

va-jamheadva-jamhead Posts: 30
edited May 2009 in The Porch
i cant possibly be the only one that is more than a little concerned about the future
ticket sales using our membership...crazy... :?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rybesrybes Posts: 136
    Perhaps that's a reason they only put two shows up, to test out the new setup since moving away from the old synergy Sony hosting.

Thing's may be a bit hectic and thrown together but I think in the end the 10c always pulls through for its members.
  • Options
    rybes wrote:
    Perhaps that's a reason they only put two shows up, to test out the new setup since moving away from the old synergy Sony hosting.

Thing's may be a bit hectic and thrown together but I think in the end the 10c always pulls through for its members.

im jumping on your positive bandwagon
  • Options
    JohnPG71JohnPG71 NW Chicago Suburbs Posts: 6
    Sure it took a bit longer than past times, but we got our tickets and all is right in the world.
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    For what it's worth, you can *still* buy tickets to the shows announced today. As opposed to previous tours, when they sold out within minutes.

Perhaps that's part of the surprise element. To limit the number of people rushing to the site at once.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    boxorbagboxorbag Posts: 246
    va-jamhead wrote:
    rybes wrote:

im jumping on your positive bandwagon

Glad you said that!! I am extremely crabby because I worked midnights got off at 6 and have had a alarm set to check every hour for ticket info 7am 8am .. @ 11 the problems started with getting booted out of the site. That went into not being able to get on the site for over a hour. Found out officially about chicago show on ticketmaster between refreshes. Wanted to come on the board and bitch and moan about it. Although it sucked and I also don't agree with getting rid of the randoms for rows 1n2,9n10 your post reminded me how hard the TC works to provide us with these opportunities. I am grateful I am going to see my favorite band on my birthday in my home town with TC seats my num is 404something I think. I am also grateful I have a job so I am able to do things like this when so many others don't. Weird how your positive post completely changed my train of thought!!!!!!
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,594
    there's still tickets so why is everyone upset? i wish i could be at one of the shows!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    there's still tickets so why is everyone upset? i wish i could be at one of the shows!

i can only speak for myself...im not upset, just concerned about future tours/ shows...im not going to either of the shows already announced, but some of us cant have computer access for 8-9 hours, due to work. in the past, if i was unavailable the times tickets went on sale, i would at least be able to make arrangements with someone who could get them for me. just have to trust my luck i guess :mrgreen: