Options

2nd leg in South

JamonitJamonit Posts: 21
edited June 2008 in The Porch
They need to come back through one more time. What are the chances though? I think they now know how much they are appreciated in S.C.! Monday night is still sinking in.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    I would love it if they came back through the South again this year. Don't think it will happen, but never say never.....
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I hope so, but after ACL was a bust with PJ as the headliner, I am not sure what is going to happen. They are also on the roster for upcoming pending shows at Superpages center (formally Smirnoff center and Starplex) in Dallas for Sept 25th. Guess we will have to wait and see. crosses fingers. I've got that weekend off just in case.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Pearl Jam got a very warm and loving welcome from the south.. it won't be too long before they are back :)

Id say the south will get a few more dates when its new album time again..
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    Pearl Jam got a very warm and loving welcome from the south.. it won't be too long before they are back :)

Ditto
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011

ditto x2
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I'd Imagine they get a warm welcome everywhere but hey.... if they want to come to the beautiful new Verizon Wireless ampitheatre north of Atlanta 5 minutes from my Apartment that would be incredible.

Party Liquor on me. Man I wish I could have seen the Columbia show. This is the first tour I've missed since 2K.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    I'd Imagine they get a warm welcome everywhere but hey.... if they want to come to the beautiful new Verizon Wireless ampitheatre north of Atlanta 5 minutes from my Apartment that would be incredible.

Pac...we both can dream about that one.
  • Options
    stateeshastateesha Posts: 274
    Pacomc79 wrote:

Party Liquor on me. Man I wish I could have seen the Columbia show. This is the first tour I've missed since 2K.

Me too! or even the Fox again. Anything in Atlanta would do. I love to travel to see them but it would be nice to see them in my own backyard.
    92 Atlanta; 93 Boulder; 94 Denver 1-2; 95 Red Rocks 1-2; 96 Charlotte, Charleston; 98 Atlanta, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, Washington; 99 Bridge 1-2; 00 Atlanta, Vegas; 01 Bridge 1-2, Seattle; 02 Seattle; 03 Vegas, Bridge 1-2; 04 Asheville; 05 Toronto; 06 E. Ruth 1-2, Hawaii 1-2; 07 London; 08 Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2, Beacon
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Pacomc79 wrote:

How's the traffic been up there at the VWZ? No matter how bad it is it must be 10x better than doing Lakewood. And hey, PJ seems to like the folks at Verizon now.....
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Drew263 wrote:
    Pac...we both can dream about that one.
    Dream on, brother....sorry that I missed you at the pre-party. :(
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    it's booked. 2012.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    red mos wrote:
    I hope so, but after ACL was a bust with PJ as the headliner, I am not sure what is going to happen. They are also on the roster for upcoming pending shows at Superpages center (formally Smirnoff center and Starplex) in Dallas for Sept 25th. Guess we will have to wait and see. crosses fingers. I've got that weekend off just in case.
    Aw crap!!! I already have my ACL tickets for that weekend.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    I'm not taking a chance on missing them. Driving from KY to DC after work on Friday. If they choose to come back through, I'll go again!
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    I'd love to see them again, one show wasn't enough (even though it was freakin amazing!) . Hopefully they'll come through Atl soon...not at Lakewood again...the fox or tabernacle (yeah right!) or any arena would be awesome! Maybe an Atl two nighter like the northern cities?? A girl can dream...
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    F THAT! midwest gets our first shows before you get seconds!

PLAY ALPINE! its lovely this time of year! you know you want to! :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/