Options

Good News / Bad News Chicago 2

myhookmyhook Posts: 284
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Well, with the good news first. We just found out the wife is 8 weeks pregnant with our first child and I couldn't be happier!!! Now how could there be any bad news to follow that? Well, we are going to see EV tonight in NYC and Thursday night in NJ and were planning a little vacation to Chicago to see some friends and sneak in an EV show as well. But now we have decided not to go to Chicago and start / continue saving money for the newest addition to the family. So to make a long story a little shorter I have 2 tickets for Chicago 2 on Friday Aug 22 in Balc-1 that I am not going to use. Obviously I am looking for face value. If anyone is interested please send me a PM for additional info.
Hey, you wouldn't hire a clown to fix a leak in the jon so why do you let these hooligans tear down the biz? YEEAAHHH. I don't care if he is Mr. Notorious BIG, can he croon?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Common go it will be fun and you got nine months to save...

plus coming from someone who has an 18 month old, after the child is born there is plenty of time to stay home and "save"
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Yeah, I took PBW to Chicago in '06 when she was 8 weeks along and then dragged her to Cincy a month and a half later.

Have fun now!

Also, take many naps.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    Wife is due in 3 weeks and there is no way I would be able to convince her to miss our 2 shows next week.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    myhook wrote:
    Well, with the good news first. We just found out the wife is 8 weeks pregnant with our first child and I couldn't be happier!!! Now how could there be any bad news to follow that? Well, we are going to see EV tonight in NYC and Thursday night in NJ and were planning a little vacation to Chicago to see some friends and sneak in an EV show as well. But now we have decided not to go to Chicago and start / continue saving money for the newest addition to the family. So to make a long story a little shorter I have 2 tickets for Chicago 2 on Friday Aug 22 in Balc-1 that I am not going to use. Obviously I am looking for face value. If anyone is interested please send me a PM for additional info.

Congratulations on the baby.... those are really Happy happy news! :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    DesignVHLDesignVHL Posts: 297
    congrats! I'm with the others, u have time to save....come enjoy the shows! My friend went to lollapalooza last summer and she was well over 8 months preggo - her little one came out just fine! :)
    | valerie |

EXPAND YOUR ELEMENT!
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,874
    congrats on the new baby ...well soon

enjoy a last few nights of peace and quiet with a fucking rock concert man!