CONFIRMED E.V. 2ND SHOW

westbrook36westbrook36 Posts: 279
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Just talked to RYMAN tickets on sale MAY 2nd
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nbakyfannbakyfan Posts: 231
    Did they say if it would be the 17th or 19th?
    06/24/06: Cincy
    06/18/08: Columbia
    08/23/09 & 08/24/2009: Chicago
    05/06/2010: Columus
    05/07/2010: Indy
    05/20/2010 & 05/21/2010: NYC
  • Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Wow. This may bring on some heated comments. :?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Wow. This may bring on some heated comments. :?

PBM

I think it is a 100 % lock there are a lot of bad comments on the way
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,562
    uh oh. thats cool for those in nashville, but i wonder why nashville can get a second show while memphis cant, on a weekend no less. i would assume its something with the venue or promoter?
    hopefully ed ends up somewhere in memphis on sunday night
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Those of us who "won" Memphis II lottery should be offered the 2nd Nashville show, don't you think?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    apsuhead42apsuhead42 Clarksville, TN Posts: 73
    I lost the Nashville lottery ( the only one I tried for) and had to buy 2 singles through TM. Do I get a another chance? WIll there even be any ten club tix for this 2nd Nashville show?
  • Options
    yooperpjyooperpj Posts: 313
    How are the ten club tickets going to work on this? are they going to just go with what they had the first time around or open it up. I am hoping they open it up again because I missed out on the first ones before we decided to go. I ended up getting them through TM and I will most likely get them for this show also. Hopefully Ten Club, but I understand if that doesnt happen.
  • Options
    RazzyLaneRazzyLane Posts: 146
    Those of us who "won" Memphis II lottery should be offered the 2nd Nashville show, don't you think?

I see where you're coming from, but many of us who 'won' Memphis II plan to travel in for the show....

We don't know the circumstances, and congrats to those who will be able to attend the new Nashville show (looks like an awesome venue!) but I really wish they stuck with the dates orignally announced, or if a show was to be added, that it wasn't in the backyard of the one that fell through (and 4 days earlier - making quite a muck of any travel plans). ;)
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    looking at the spacing of the shows, they could add the 2nd Nashville show regardless if there was a 2nd memphis show or not...
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    nbakyfannbakyfan Posts: 231
    Bleh. I won Memphis II lottery and lost the Nashville lottery. Memphis II is canceled and a second Nashville show is put up. Oh well, Memphis I will work out fine instead of the Nashville shows. At least I won't miss any work.
    06/24/06: Cincy
    06/18/08: Columbia
    08/23/09 & 08/24/2009: Chicago
    05/06/2010: Columus
    05/07/2010: Indy
    05/20/2010 & 05/21/2010: NYC
  • Options
    j_web18j_web18 Posts: 186
    No me gusta.

I just don't understand the point, all the shows sell fairly quickly so its not like one city has outrageous demand compared to the other. Plus, this one will probably sell out just as fast with the same people going to night 2 so its unlikely this will allow that many more people. Lastly, many people have already booked plans for Thursday. What if we got a good rate on Priceline and can't get it for Wednesday? What if we can't get off work on Wednesday and night 1 is better than night 2 (ie Chicago last year)?

AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD Thats my two cents for all you people who dont care. Have fun Wednesday and I'll see you Thursday!
    4-22-2003 St Louis, 10-5-2004 St Louis, 5-16/17-2006 Chicago, 6-24-2006 Cincinnati, 8-5-2007 Lollapalooza, 6-14-2008 Bonnaroo, 8-22-2008 EV Chicago, 6-18-2009 EV Nashville, 8-23/24-2009 Chicago, 9-21-22-2009 Seattle, 5-4-2010 St Louis, 5-7-2010 Indy, 7-1/2011 EV St Louis, 9-3-2011 Alpine, 7-19-2013 Wrigley
  • Options
    I'm very happy about this because I got shut out by 10c and ticketbastard for tickets to first show. There is a god :D:) :P
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    Awesome! I hope the ppl that got shut out of night 2 will succeed this time around!!!!
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry::cry::cry::cry: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........is anyone EVER HAPPY WITH ANYTHING PEARL JAM/ED VED do....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,618
    i guess i'm changing my travel plans to spend 2 nights in nashville! why is 10c not telling us before ryman and ticketmaster?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152

It's a nice thought, and I would personally love that, but I'm not sure that it would be a very realistic request. Maybe, but ... different venues, different numbers of allotted tickets, a lot of work to do before May 2nd... etc.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    3days wrote:

It's a nice thought, and I would personally love that, but I'm not sure that it would be a very realistic request. Maybe, but ... different venues, different numbers of allotted tickets, a lot of work to do before May 2nd... etc.

I know. I knew it was unrealistic and no way would it happen, but I felt compelled to say it for some reason. :twisted:
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    RazzyLaneRazzyLane Posts: 146
    3days wrote:

I know. I knew it was unrealistic and no way would it happen, but I felt compelled to say it for some reason. :twisted:

It's always good to hope!! ;)