Options

MORE BERLIN TICKETS in GOODS !!!

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,758
edited April 2009 in The Porch
hey,
Berlin Tickets are again available in the Goods Section!!!
slh
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    thank you Santos!
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    Good news! hopefully they'll last til thursday when i'm alowed to buy them... fingers crossed.

I've been planning to go to Germany for a while now, and this would be perfect timing.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    ugh, what a tease.........;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743

*snickers* ;)

But it's good for people who can get their hands on it now!

Funny, Bobby was agreeing with you when you said you'd pick Berlin out of all the European shows.

(no we are not stalking you, d2d! we were merely discussing about what people were discussing about the europe shows - see, even Americans can be excited for non-Americans!)

anyhoo.... :mrgreen:

Looking forward to the europe fanviews.... the people over there seem to be giving the band more energy than us here... and i'm not bashing us over here, but it's true! Just take a look at any shows outside of US!

Go get 'em, europeans!!! :mrgreen:
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    IamMine wrote:

*snickers* ;)

But it's good for people who can get their hands on it now!

Funny, Bobby was agreeing with you when you said you'd pick Berlin out of all the European shows.

(no we are not stalking you, d2d! we were merely discussing about what people were discussing about the europe shows - see, even Americans can be excited for non-Americans!)

anyhoo.... :mrgreen:

Looking forward to the europe fanviews.... the people over there seem to be giving the band more energy than us here... and i'm not bashing us over here, but it's true! Just take a look at any shows outside of US!

Go get 'em, europeans!!! :mrgreen:

pfffftttt....you'd not be the first. ;) :shock: :mrgreen: i kid!

yes, berlin is a definite....somedayyyyyyyyyyyy...........

and i am sure the shows will be stellar!
    as to the energy, i don't actually agree there...it's simply a different atmosphere GA versus our set-up...but either way, i am sure pj just loves to play all the differing crowds and band and fans alike will have a BLAST!

i look forward to fanviews.....and sure....hope for shows close to home later in the year!

i'd LOVE to hit up the berlin show this year....that's the toughes one to take a pass on, but pass on it i must......*sighs*.......... :|

:mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743

pfffftttt....you'd not be the first. ;) :shock: :mrgreen: i kid!

yes, berlin is a definite....somedayyyyyyyyyyyy...........

and i am sure the shows will be stellar!
    as to the energy, i don't actually agree there...it's simply a different atmosphere GA versus our set-up...but either way, i am sure pj just loves to play all the differing crowds and band and fans alike will have a BLAST!

i look forward to fanviews.....and sure....hope for shows close to home later in the year!

i'd LOVE to hit up the berlin show this year....that's the toughes one to take a pass on, but pass on it i must......*sighs*.......... :|

:mrgreen:

I really wish you could go... it does sound like a great opportunity to go! But I hope you get your PJ fix at some point this year!

Good points on the different set-ups and atmosphere... just different kind of energy is a better way of putting it. I really like how it seems like everyone in the crowd was reacting to PJ - with their emotions, more body movements, waving flags, etc etc....

Hmm....here we have stricter policies, etc etc.... so yeah.... :p

It just seems to me that they are more appreciative of the band.... just more. :mrgreen: but then again, i'm not the one who has been over there and you have - so you'd know what you are talking about!

Ok, I'll quit stalking you.... I'm outta here! :P
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII