Options

Berlin Sold Out

Child Of The 90sChild Of The 90s Posts: 526
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Anyone have an idea if there will be more available, or perhaps another show. I live in Canada, and I was already planning to be in Germany in August. I'm pretty bummed out that I couldn't get tickets. Since I'm going to be there anyway, I was hoping that I'd get a shot at the pre-sale...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,987
    Europeans have a 4 day presale first , after that they are opening it up to all members. Good Luck.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Europeans have a 4 day presale first , after that they are opening it up to all members. Good Luck.
    Yeah, but if it's sold out, then they won't be able to open it up to all member? Or do you think there will be any set aside for later?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,987
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Yeah, but if it's sold out, then they won't be able to open it up to all member? Or do you think there will be any set aside for later?
    Dunno. Check out the top sticky post from Rubysdad. All the info is there. I may be wrong but maybe the 10c has access to more tix overseas vs. what they are alloted here in the US?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14