Options

EV sighting @ Springsteen Atlanta 4/27??

Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Just got back from the Springsteen show tonight. 85% sure I saw Ed in the audience. If it was, he had a plaid shirt over a light blue tee with a ballcap on. I first glimpsed him when they were doing crowd shots and there was a guy looking like Ed incognito. Later on Bruce acknowledged Brendan O'Brien in the audience gesturing towards the area I thought I saw Ed. It was also in the first row in sec 102 by the stage, so if it was, the location would make sense. Anybody else see this or am I just halucinating?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    They sure are keeping busy in Atlanta! Great news!
  • Options
    brucebruce Posts: 384
    I bet you're right....... I need to go to Atlanta... that place has a lot of PJ history
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    It would make sense that Ed was there; so yeah ypu probably saw him. Especially if Brendan O brien was there. We have learned since the movie premier that they have been recording in Atlanta or mixing whatever with Brendan. Also, Ed has not only sang with or played on stage with Springsteen, he was spotted at the Magic tour stop in Seattle.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Bump, did anybody else see or hear anything?
  • Options
    hollyster70hollyster70 Posts: 228
    My Brother-in-Law is staying in ATL this week for some basketball thing. He sent me a text on Monday that he ran into EV in the lobby of the hotel he's staying at...in addition to seeing Dave Matthews & members of the Avett Brothers. I was supposed to go down & see him as he resides in Portland, OR (I'm in OH) but backed out. Needless to say, I could kick my own ass now :D
    Be Kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Bruce should have pulled him out of the crowd to dance like Courtney Cox.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman