Options

Eddie Vedder and Jack Johnson

youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
edited April 2009 in The Porch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg5kmQ-cals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xasNdSq ... re=related

I only got into Jack Johnson in the past couple of years cause me and the wife put our son to sleep to his music cause it's soothing and she loves his music. I would love to see Eddie and him collaborate and write some songs together. I think it would be a great album if they did seeing that Eddie is in the ITW mode now with touring and such. They seem to be friends and both are avid surfers. I could see this working if it ever happened.
He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    I completely agree.

and to see them together, just hanging out and playing the best. ah what fun that would be

Of course Ed would have to lighten up and take some clothing cues from Jack. I dont think Jack would let him play too many shows in the same pair of pretentious white pants. I went and saw Jack last year and mused about having to show up for work like he does, dressed in a loose t-shirt, loose fitting jeans, and sandals.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    When FASCISM Comes To America
    it will be wrapped in the FLAG and
    carrying a CROSS.
  • Options
    damendamen Posts: 104
    I completely agree.

and to see them together, just hanging out and playing the best. ah what fun that would be

Of course Ed would have to lighten up and take some clothing cues from Jack. I dont think Jack would let him play too many shows in the same pair of pretentious white pants. I went and saw Jack last year and mused about having to show up for work like he does, dressed in a loose t-shirt, loose fitting jeans, and sandals.

I think Ed wears white pants because Pete Townshend did...so don't worry, it's cool!
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    damen wrote:
    I completely agree.

I think Ed wears white pants because Pete Townshend did...so don't worry, it's cool!

Also white pants was what surfers traditionally wore back in the day once they were done surfing.
    NERDS!