Options

Memphis 2 Credit Card

KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Hi,

Does anyone else still have charges on credit card for Memphis 2...My credit card has mine still on it...It isn't pending...It has been charged...{Fan club tickets}

Jeremy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Me too!
  • Options
    RazzyLaneRazzyLane Posts: 146
    Mine was credited back to my account yesterday (not sure when it went through, but that's the transaction date).
  • Options
    raa0425raa0425 Posts: 34
    edited April 2009
    My cc still has the charge also. I suppose it will be credited back in the next few days.

ETA: I got my credit.
    Post edited by raa0425 on
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    Mine was credited back today.
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Got my credit back today; original charge= $207.19CAD, credit= $202.30CAD. I know it's only $5 lost but still it seems wrong.

?
  • Options
    haha, yeah was going to post the same thing, I lost $6.00 on the transaction
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    What? They are charging $6.00 for the privilege NOT TO GET TICKETS TO THE SHOW? Surely not. If they are I am definitely going to complain. What was the $6.00 for?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    What? They are charging $6.00 for the privilege NOT TO GET TICKETS TO THE SHOW? Surely not. If they are I am definitely going to complain. What was the $6.00 for?

That's the fiery Gina I know and love. :D

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114

That would be the amount the credit card company charges for converting CAD to US dollars....
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419

That's the fiery Gina I know and love. :D

PBM

Ha! I should have counted to 10 (no pun), or 20, or maybe even 30.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi