Options

Member of PJ to be interviewed on MSNBC now

13»

Comments

• Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    bernmodi wrote:
    Thank you thank you thank you!!
    And did you girls realize how good Stone is looking?

he was totally hot! :D
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Why would anyone watch MSNBC?

I'd watch MSNBC over FOX news anyway.

you got it
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    I'm thinking Aug/Sept is the time they've been shooting for all along. Jeff said they would know better by May 1st. This most likely means they plan on "hopefully" wrapping up tracking/mixing by last day of April (why they were in Atlanta). If all goes according to plan Sept is a realistic release date.

Since Stone said this today i think that means that they are in fact on schedule to release an album in time for the late summer/fall tour. Things can obviously change though. I have to think the tour will go on regardless, but the goal for them is to have new music to promote since they will not likely tour extensively in 2010.

My guess is the album is out of their hands sometime in May. Then off for mastering, reproduction & packaging. I bet we get news on a new one in late June/early July.

Let the speculation and rumors begin. Love it!

Not to mention them self-releasing it for the first time ever. Not sure if that makes the deadline easier or harder to make.

i am guessing easier... at least the initial digital release
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Why would anyone watch MSNBC?

I'd watch MSNBC over FOX news anyway.

Good man!
    If this rumor of September is accurate, and Stone isn't just blowing smoke up our collective asses, then that is awesome...regardless though...there is a new album coming sooner or later and overall I'm just pumped up about that.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2