Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

EV Nashville Pre-Party Fundraiser!!!

1457910

Comments

  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    kcherub wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    kcherub wrote:
    Have a great day, party people. :)

    Can I party too? 8-)

    Well, of course! Wish it were in person, but I will try to find a relayer for the pre-party. LOL

    cloud9.gifhyper.gif
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    bump
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    bUMP
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    teammccready-1.jpg

    The Mike McCready team ROCKS!!! 8-)

    band.gif
  • I will be there too!And I'm bringing my sister Laura Belle.This will be her first show. :D
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 965
    Bump. :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • cbh1011cbh1011 Posts: 131
    Who's got an extra ticket to sell for 6/18? I need to be there, my friends!
    PM me pls!
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    kcherub wrote:
    Bump. :)

    i love bumps. :)

    ya seen jim's picture of ed at the greet posted by lisa, albany 2?
    check out the link i posted few moments ago! ;)
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 965
    demetrios wrote:
    kcherub wrote:
    Bump. :)

    i love bumps. :)

    ya seen jim's picture of ed at the greet posted by lisa, albany 2?
    check out the link i posted few moments ago! ;)

    Did ya' post it here or on FB? I had to run to the Waffle House (seriously), so I have been out of the loop for a bit!!! :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    kcherub wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    kcherub wrote:
    Bump. :)

    i love bumps. :)

    ya seen jim's picture of ed at the greet posted by lisa, albany 2?
    check out the link i posted few moments ago! ;)

    Did ya' post it here or on FB? I had to run to the Waffle House (seriously), so I have been out of the loop for a bit!!! :)

    on facebook. jim's #3 snapshot of ed! :)

    mmm .. waffle house? i've never been to one of those! :|
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 965
    Friday bump! Seriously, D. No Waffle House up there??? Basically, it's for really late at night, when nothing is open, and you have had just enough alcohol to not worry about the immense tubs of fat they use to cook the food. LOL

    Can't wait until next week, everyone!!! :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Bump
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    kcherub wrote:
    Friday bump! Seriously, D. No Waffle House up there??? Basically, it's for really late at night, when nothing is open, and you have had just enough alcohol to not worry about the immense tubs of fat they use to cook the food. LOL

    Can't wait until next week, everyone!!! :)

    nope. no waffle house here! :(

    can't wait for next week too. hope ya like the donation goodies! :D
  • WhoDeyWhoDey Posts: 113
    bUMP


    Patrick, you gonna be at the Nashville show? Met you last year when you put on the fundraiser prior to the Milwaukee show, you did a great job.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    music.gif

    2nd night's preparty for Nashville; here's what I have in store for you!
    (1st night's Nashville, there's already something I donated that you will like) ;)

    When you are doing a raffle for night 2, please make note there is a 'demetrios' gift prize on hand. The winner will receive 2 packages from Nova Scotia, Canada. A tube & a bubble mailer. What will be inside the tube & bubble mailer, it will be a surprise. 8-)

    The winner, I will need their complete mailing address, email address etc .. I will need a Wishlist Foundation volunteer member hosting the event to let me know their info. Let the winner know who this 'demetrios' is from the 10club, ok! :mrgreen:
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 965
    Thank you, D!!! :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    kcherub wrote:
    Thank you, D!!! :)

    np! :)
  • demetrios wrote:
    music.gif

    2nd night's preparty for Nashville; here's what I have in store for you!
    (1st night's Nashville, there's already something I donated that you will like) ;)

    When you are doing a raffle for night 2, please make note there is a 'demetrios' gift prize on hand. The winner will receive 2 packages from Nova Scotia, Canada. A tube & a bubble mailer. What will be inside the tube & bubble mailer, it will be a surprise. 8-)

    The winner, I will need their complete mailing address, email address etc .. I will need a Wishlist Foundation volunteer member hosting the event to let me know their info. Let the winner know who this 'demetrios' is from the 10club, ok! :mrgreen:

    How is night 1 gonna get a hold of your donation when I haven't heard of a meeting spot for that night? And D, if you just wanna give me what is gettin raffled off the first night since nothing is set in stone, I will have no problem with that ;)
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    kcherub wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    kcherub wrote:
    Have a great day, party people. :)

    Can I party too? 8-)

    Well, of course! Wish it were in person, but I will try to find a relayer for the pre-party. LOL

    Fear not D, I'll be "tweeting" my Tennessee adventure and pre-parties on www.twitter.com/washmylove
    That's kind of like a relay, right? haha
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

    EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    demetrios wrote:
    music.gif

    2nd night's preparty for Nashville; here's what I have in store for you!
    (1st night's Nashville, there's already something I donated that you will like) ;)

    When you are doing a raffle for night 2, please make note there is a 'demetrios' gift prize on hand. The winner will receive 2 packages from Nova Scotia, Canada. A tube & a bubble mailer. What will be inside the tube & bubble mailer, it will be a surprise. 8-)

    The winner, I will need their complete mailing address, email address etc .. I will need a Wishlist Foundation volunteer member hosting the event to let me know their info. Let the winner know who this 'demetrios' is from the 10club, ok! :mrgreen:

    How is night 1 gonna get a hold of your donation when I haven't heard of a meeting spot for that night? And D, if you just wanna give me what is gettin raffled off the first night since nothing is set in stone, I will have no problem with that ;)

    If there's just 1 preparty, then both my donation's will be going down ... one of those nights!
    "demetrios: box of D's lovin' goodness" .. and this sweet offer lay'd down last night, well this morning! 8-)
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    kcherub wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

    Can I party too? 8-)

    Well, of course! Wish it were in person, but I will try to find a relayer for the pre-party. LOL

    Fear not D, I'll be "tweeting" my Tennessee adventure and pre-parties on http://www.twitter.com/washmylove
    That's kind of like a relay, right? haha

    *follow's washmylove on twitter! :mrgreen:
  • Go Nashville!!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    kcherub wrote:
    Bump. :)
  • kcherub wrote:
    Regarding any posters being brought for the silent auction/give-a-ways...if you know what you are bringing, will you send me a PM so that I can print out small pictures of it to laminate and put on the table? Also, let me know if you think your poster would work better as a silent auction or a give-a-way item. I have no freakin' idea what all these posters are worth, so I am going to need some guidance. :)

    Thank you!!! Getting super excited looking through all of the Wishlist stuff! I wonder if Laura sent the two really cute items in a SMALL so that I would have to buy them??? My husband has already been trying to buy off of me, and my 8-year old has determined that he will need to have a ticket book for his personal use. I have told them HANDS OFF, PEOPLE for now! LOL

    Hey Krista, there's a site called expressobeans.com that has a list of prices that posters have previously sold for...that may give you an idea of what the posters are worth. Just type in pearl jam or the specific poster name in the search space & it'll pull it up. Hope this helps.
    If I had known then...what I know now...

    the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 965
    kcherub wrote:
    Regarding any posters being brought for the silent auction/give-a-ways...if you know what you are bringing, will you send me a PM so that I can print out small pictures of it to laminate and put on the table? Also, let me know if you think your poster would work better as a silent auction or a give-a-way item. I have no freakin' idea what all these posters are worth, so I am going to need some guidance. :)

    Thank you!!! Getting super excited looking through all of the Wishlist stuff! I wonder if Laura sent the two really cute items in a SMALL so that I would have to buy them??? My husband has already been trying to buy off of me, and my 8-year old has determined that he will need to have a ticket book for his personal use. I have told them HANDS OFF, PEOPLE for now! LOL

    Hey Krista, there's a site called expressobeans.com that has a list of prices that posters have previously sold for...that may give you an idea of what the posters are worth. Just type in pearl jam or the specific poster name in the search space & it'll pull it up. Hope this helps.

    Thanks, girl! I had forgotten about espressobeans! Can't wait--getting so excited!!!
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 965
    Bump! :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Bump
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 965
    Where all my bumpers at? LOL

    Sunday bump. :mrgreen:
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,974
    kcherub wrote:
    Where all my bumpers at? LOL

    Sunday bump. :mrgreen:

    flower.gif

    like my facebook status? ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.