Options

Which Mansfield Will Have A Better Set?

DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
edited April 2008 in The Porch
the 28th

or

the 30th

?

i can only go to the show on the 30th. i really wish i could have gone to both. i hate when i can only go to one show out of 2 in the same place. makes me feel like i'm going to miss something special or some great songs. i am psyched as hell for the 30th though.

so what do you guys think? what will be better and why? will mansfield bring very interesting sets?
2006: Hartford
2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
2011: Ed Solo Hartford
2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Same exact story with me, I'm going to the MSG shows and wanna hang out in NY before I go to Boston, so I'll be missing the show on the 28th.

I hope the set on the 30th will be better, but I couldn't really tell you which one will be better. However, I think both nights are guaranteed to be great fucking shows.
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    Same exact story with me, I'm going to the MSG shows and wanna hang out in NY before I go to Boston, so I'll be missing the show on the 28th.

I hope the set on the 30th will be better, but I couldn't really tell you which one will be better. However, I think both nights are guaranteed to be great fucking shows.

no doubt. get this .. i'm going to one of the msg shows as well .. hahaha
    i'm 16 so the staying over thing is pretty tricky. i need a ride up there from parents and go to the show with a friend or two. so i'm seeing one msg, hartford (live in ct), and one mansfield..

cannot fuckin wait..
    anyways, just curious on thoughts here
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    no doubt. get this .. i'm going to one of the msg shows as well .. hahaha
    i'm 16 so the staying over thing is pretty tricky. i need a ride up there from parents and go to the show with a friend or two. so i'm seeing one msg, hartford (live in ct), and one mansfield..

cannot fuckin wait..
    anyways, just curious on thoughts here

impossible to predict

but boston/great woods shows have always been great

they will both kick ass and I wouldnt worry about it too much
  • Options
    DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    The show on the 30th is currently scheduled to be the last night of the tour, right? I'd wager that show will be better, when all is said and done.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    do season ticket holders for Tweeter get tix to both shows
    if not, then i bet the 2nd show will be better seating for us
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away