Options

news on new pj remasters?

justinschanz1982justinschanz1982 Posts: 395
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I wonder when we will hear some news on the remasters. I hope they do a box set for all the albums. It'll be pricey,but u know ull buy it
:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I would think the next one will be around christmas
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    There are 6 more albums, so the next one will be out in July, the next in November. So, every March, July, and November, (Riot Act the final album out in March 2011) will be how it will go. No other re-release will contain a remixed disc and vinyl, so they should be cheaper. That is my 2 cents on the matter...
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    OGT92 wrote:
    There are 6 more albums, so the next one will be out in July, the next in November. So, every March, July, and November, (Riot Act the final album out in March 2011) will be how it will go. No other re-release will contain a remixed disc and vinyl, so they should be cheaper. That is my 2 cents on the matter...

I thought they were stopping at Binaural?

I could see Binaural and Riot Act getting remix treatment like Ten did. Didn't the band bring BoB in to remix tracks from Riot Act anyway at some point?

I don't think we'll get one in July, we'd have heard something by now I think. I can see them waiting until xmas and doing them in pairs.
  • Options
    Thats what i was thinking. the first is 90-92. so i was thinking they would do sets of 2 or 3. either way i hope the deluxe editions keep coming cause a whole set would be awesome.