Options

New Interview with Jeff on Friday (tour hints)

Comments

• Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Irish Al wrote:
    Holy jesus mother of our father EUROPE ;););););)

I'm nearly in tears...and a little drunk for a monday :lol:

I might join you soon... ;)

Hell yes! As long as all of the shows aren't festivals - I'm sure squeezing a few headliners in isn't too much to ask :oops: !?!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    :cry: If I had known then what I know now I wouldn't have spent all my savings in the last months, I guess I'll try to get a job asap and if there is a Europe tour i can sell my laptop and my cell phone and all my CD's to make it to some Europe gigs.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    by "Europe", I hope he meant the Eastern US, and by "Some Shows", I hope he meant 500.
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Umm... It says he will know by may 1st. That's in about 2 weeks! Looks like we I'll be hearing news soon.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    zootown wrote:
    Alright- there was an interview on a local radio station on Friday here in Missoula with our fav bass player. The name of the station is "the trail 103.3". I dont know how to do a link, but if y'all google the station in Missoula Im sure you could find it. Anyway here is some of the highlights:

They are planning a tour that will happen in 2009, and Jeff said "the west (YEAH!) , the south, and some dates in Europe".

They will know by May 1st the album release date, so watch out for this. At this point he said it is "halfway done".

He named his favorite venues: the Gorge, Washington Grizzly stadium (Missoula) and the coliseum in Verona, Italy he said was spectacular and that he hopes it doesn't rain "next time".

Have at it!

wicked!
    danny d
  • Options
    cool. i hope they play michigan. it's getting to be awhile now.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    ive been sitting around concertless in italy for the past 4 months... and i leave next week... if they come this year without me here im gonna be bummed... BAD TIMING
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,561
    i hope they play missoula. MT is one of 3 states i haven't been to and i need to check out glacier too!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    the west? YES!!!!!

I wish I could hear this I couldn't find it on the trail's website :(
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    great news for us europeans

gotta love jeff
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Excited about Verona, let's hope it does not turn out into the infamous "early rejoicing"!
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,380
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    the west? YES!!!!!

it's not on there & i emailed them asking if it would be posted on their site. they said probably not.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    mfc2006 wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    the west? YES!!!!!

it's not on there & i emailed them asking if it would be posted on their site. they said probably not.
    :( aw man
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
    wow, I nearly missed this...

europe is all I need to see.....that is fucking insane. Obviosuly the UK would be great, but if it has to be Italy then so be it, I'm there.
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,085
    mfc2006 wrote:
    one word really made me happy in the original post.

SOUTH!!
    8-)

one word really made me happy in the original post....

EUROPE!!! :D:D
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    mfc2006 wrote:
    one word really made me happy in the original post.

SOUTH!!
    8-)

one word really made me happy in the original post....

EUROPE!!! :D:D

Yeah! :mrgreen:
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    JanetWeissJanetWeiss Posts: 231
    zootown wrote:

They are planning a tour that will happen in 2009, and Jeff said "the west (YEAH!) , the south, and some dates in Europe".

Have at it!

Come on, it's time to come back to Rome.
    Roma
    Bologna, Verona, Milano, Torino, Pistoia
    London, Dusseldorf, Scheessel, Copenhagen
    New York, New York
    Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Venice
    Alpine Valley
    Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    Berlin, Milan
    Boston I, Boston II
    (London I, London II, Milan, Padova, Roma, Werchter)
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,946
    Time to go back to rome/Italy? What about coming back to Sweden, Finland etc etc?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Time to go back to rome/Italy? What about coming back to Sweden, Finland etc etc?

Finlaaannndd!!! :D

still... anywhere in Europe is fine with me ... 8-)
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Irish Al wrote:

I might join you soon... ;)

Would be pretty mad considering our recent conversations ;););)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    bernmodibernmodi Posts: 631
    Any city in the northern part of Italy would be great. Plus some dates in Germany. Plus some in France (Lyon for example). Plus my little country.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    europe sounds nice :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    einatshaul wrote:
    AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! THANK YOU JEFF!!!! At last, can't believe it! Europe!!! YEYEY!!! :P

I'll do Verona this time, no doubt! But please make it to Israel, please make it to Israel, please make it to Israel, please make it to Israel, please make it to Israel, please make it to Israel, please make it to Israel, please make it to Israel, please make it to Israel, please make it to Israel, please make it to Israel...

AMEN![t]
    YES,,ISRAEL IS PERFECT FOR PJ CONCERT
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

we are up to the second bottle after this news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    OK...EUROPE,,,,YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
    PUT OUT THE DATES,,,,AND ILL GO DIRECTLY TO FLIGHTS AND HOTELS BOOKING LINKS,,,WHEREVER YOU PLAY,,AT ANY TIME,,,
    WE ARE STILL FUCKIN ....ALIVE..!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    zootown wrote:
    Alright- there was an interview on a local radio station on Friday here in Missoula with our fav bass player. The name of the station is "the trail 103.3". I dont know how to do a link, but if y'all google the station in Missoula Im sure you could find it. Anyway here is some of the highlights:

They will know by May 1st the album release date, so watch out for this. At this point he said it is "halfway done".

He named his favorite venues: the Gorge, Washington Grizzly stadium (Missoula) and the coliseum in Verona, Italy he said was spectacular and that he hopes it doesn't rain "next time".

Have at it!

Nice find, but is anybody else starting to get frustrated by each member contradicting each other when it comes to tour locations? Wish they'd get their stories straight before they do interviews :D
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    zootown wrote:

Have at it!

Nice find, but is anybody else starting to get frustrated by each member contradicting each other when it comes to tour locations? Wish they'd get their stories straight before they do interviews :D

Ed to the spankin! :)
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    einatshaul wrote:
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    zootown wrote:

Have at it!

:lol:
  • Options
    zootown wrote:
    and some dates in Europe".

Holy s**t :D
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    zootown wrote:

Have at it!

8-)