Options

Question about Philly 2?

5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I have tickets for Philly 2. I have only been to the Tower 1 time many years ago. The location is BALC LEFT CTR, Row A, Seat # 102, #104 How good are my seats going to be? I have looked at the seating chart but wanted to know from someone who knows the venue.
Thanx and sorry if this seems like a dumb post.
This too shall pass.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,847
    5against1- wrote:
    I have tickets for Philly 2. I have only been to the Tower 1 time many years ago. The location is BALC LEFT CTR, Row A, Seat # 102, #104 How good are my seats going to be? I have looked at the seating chart but wanted to know from someone who knows the venue.
    Thanx and sorry if this seems like a dumb post.
    your seats will be in the 4th balcony.....in the mens room .....stall #4....

you will also be in charge of making sure nobody runs out of toilet paper.....and you will also be in charge of handing out breath mints.....

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Thanks for the input!
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    Bump
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Upstairs ... a little far back, but there really aren't any bad seats because it's a relatively small place. You're lucky to be going. It's gorgeous and the sound is great. :)
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    Upstairs ... a little far back, but there really aren't any bad seats because it's a relatively small place. You're lucky to be going. It's gorgeous and the sound is great. :)

Thanks for the info, I thought since im not in the first row of the lower balcony that my seats will be good.
    This too shall pass.....