Options

Help.... where are my seats???

CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
edited April 2009 in The Porch
So I purchased tickets to the Ed show at the Tower Theater in Upper Darby (these ones are for night 2). The confirmation email tells me my tickets are located section:
LOGE RIGHT CTR Row LL <
on any of the seating charts I've looked at I only see the LOGE going up to JJ.... help, I feel like an idiot :D

I've been to the theater many times though I don't really remember seating very well except that it's odds.

thanks in advance to helping me figure this out :D
"I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    my seats are in row KK which at this place i think is 11. so you might be in row 10.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    my seats are in row KK which at this place i think is 11. so you might be in row 10.
    but mine says LOGE..... do yours say that?
  • Options

• Options
    but mine says LOGE..... do yours say that?
    noo orchestra.

• Options
    175XXX175XXX Posts: 81
    Did you purchase your tixs throught Ten Club? Did they give you seating assignment?
    West Palm Beach 8/9/00 - West Palm Beach 8/10/00 - Tampa 8/12/00 - Tampa 4/13/03 - Cleveland 5/20/06 - George 7/22/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - West Palm Beach 6/11/08 - Tampa 6/12/08 - EV Atlanta 6/23/09 - EV Clearwater 12/3/12 - EV Clearwater 12/4/12
  • Options
    175 XXX wrote:
    Did you purchase your tixs throught Ten Club? Did they give you seating assignment?
    I got them through livenation. and they say LOGE LL, but I can't find a seating chart that mentions anything past JJ.:(
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,844
    So I purchased tickets to the Ed show at the Tower Theater in Upper Darby (these ones are for night 2). The confirmation email tells me my tickets are located section:
    LOGE RIGHT CTR Row LL <
    on any of the seating charts I've looked at I only see the LOGE going up to JJ.... help, I feel like an idiot :D

I've been to the theater many times though I don't really remember seating very well except that it's odds.

row LL is located across the street from the venue....on the roof of the Mcdonalds....

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    LOGE RIGHT CTR Row LL <

row LL is located across the street from the venue....on the roof of the Mcdonalds....

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!!!
    damn if only it was an arby's!!!! :(