Options

BOTH Atlanta Shows Officially SOLD OUT

edited April 2009 in The Porch
Neither night available as of now...cannot even search anymore.......
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,154
    nope! for night 1, i just pulled ..

Section C-ORCH
    Row v
    Seats 110
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    nope! for night 1, i just pulled ..

Section C-ORCH
    Row v
    Seats 110

Maybe TM was shut down or something...I tried for a while and got nothing...couldn't even attempt to buy...site said tickets were unavailable
  • Options
    pearljam7pearljam7 Posts: 447
    TM is probably leaking some tickets slowly. For anyone that didn't get tickets always keep trying, even days before the show, because they always leak them.
    5/4/2006, 5/12/2006, 5/13/2006, 6/1/2006, 6/3/2006, 6/24/2008, 6/25/2008, 6/27/2008, 6/30/2008, 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 8/7/08
  • Options
    EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 868
    I got my tickets yesterday. I just went on and there are still grand tier level seats available.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Options
    There doesn't seem to be a huge demand. I'm still pulling a bunch decent seats for both nights.
  • Options
    There doesn't seem to be a huge demand. I'm still pulling a bunch decent seats for both nights.

I guess we know which show to request when PJ plays as a band....not a high concentration of Jammers in good 'ol Atlanta...if we're willing to travel, we'll probably all get the first five rows... :lol:
  • Options

I guess we know which show to request when PJ plays as a band....not a high concentration of Jammers in good 'ol Atlanta...if we're willing to travel, we'll probably all get the first five rows... :lol:

Atlanta is more of a rap and country town, I think. I took my girlfriend to see George Strait last year and it was an effing zoo. In contrast, U2 has sold out every show in North America except Atlanta and Springsteen seats for next week's show are going for 70 dollars under face on Stub Hub. It doesn't make alot of sense since there are so many transplants from the North East. The only thing I can figure is that Eddie will be in town the same time as the Yankees and that's stopped people from buying tickets. It'll work out beautifully if the full band is here in the fall.
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    For those looking for tickets, I just pulled a single seat in ORCH row W... not bad for the day after sales.
  • Options

Atlanta is more of a rap and country town, I think. I took my girlfriend to see George Strait last year and it was an effing zoo. In contrast, U2 has sold out every show in North America except Atlanta and Springsteen seats for next week's show are going for 70 dollars under face on Stub Hub. It doesn't make alot of sense since there are so many transplants from the North East. The only thing I can figure is that Eddie will be in town the same time as the Yankees and that's stopped people from buying tickets. It'll work out beautifully if the full band is here in the fall.

It is my understanding also that Atlanta has been hit especially hard economics-wise.... :(
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    The only thing I can figure is that Eddie will be in town the same time as the Yankees and that's stopped people from buying tickets.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    That is definately true,I'm supporting two people on a teacher's salary because my girlfriend has had such a hard time finding a job. That's the reason I didn't try for tix through the 10C or ticketmaster. I'm hoping we'll be doing better financially in June and I can get to see Ed.The only reason I'm going to Wilco and Springsteen this week because I have a friend who was cool enough to buy tickets and let me pay him back at a later date.

It is my understanding also that Atlanta has been hit especially hard economics-wise.... :([/quote]
  • Options
    I've seen PJ in Atlanta 4 times...twice with fan club seats. The first time I was in something like the 20th row. The second time I was maybe 12-15 rows back. I have decent seniority, I guess, and they were still going by seniority then and I still never get good seats in Atlanta. I always travel to the Carolinas, Tennessee and once even went to Halifax, Nova Scotia...which, by the way, were the best seats I've ever had...4th row center. Plenty of PJ fans here in Atlanta. I've been out of the country for a few months so I don't know how much it was publicized at home...seems to have popped up outta nowhere. Short publicity window + crap economy + Yankees = slow to sell out. It will sell out for sure....especially when the venue holds less than 2800 people. Hey...I hope there is a smaller fan base and thus less 10C members so all of us will get great seats. Regardless...the parking lot will be jammin'.
  • Options
    I've seen PJ in Atlanta 4 times...twice with fan club seats. The first time I was in something like the 20th row. The second time I was maybe 12-15 rows back. I have decent seniority, I guess, and they were still going by seniority then and I still never get good seats in Atlanta. I always travel to the Carolinas, Tennessee and once even went to Halifax, Nova Scotia...which, by the way, were the best seats I've ever had...4th row center. Plenty of PJ fans here in Atlanta. I've been out of the country for a few months so I don't know how much it was publicized at home...seems to have popped up outta nowhere. Short publicity window + crap economy + Yankees = slow to sell out. It will sell out for sure....especially when the venue holds less than 2800 people. Hey...I hope there is a smaller fan base and thus less 10C members so all of us will get great seats. Regardless...the parking lot will be jammin'.

Parking lot will be sweet and you got 4th row in Halifax because Canada sucks and no one wants to go there...
  • Options
    Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 126
    No wonder the don't play the south often. I tried to get some tickets for the April fools tour last year. Sold out in like 30 seconds!
  • Options
    EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 868
    There are Pearl Jam fans in Atlanta. Part of the problem is there are no decent radio stations anymore that would be excited about this show. I didn't hear it mentioned once on any radio stations. Also there are a lot of "fans" that maybe aren't that hardcore. They don't mind paying $40-60 per ticket to see all of Pearl Jam but maybe $85 a ticket is too much just for EV and an album (Into the Wild) that they may not have really heard.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Evensteven wrote:
    There are Pearl Jam fans in Atlanta. Part of the problem is there are no decent radio stations anymore that would be excited about this show. I didn't hear it mentioned once on any radio stations. Also there are a lot of "fans" that maybe aren't that hardcore. They don't mind paying $40-60 per ticket to see all of Pearl Jam but maybe $85 a ticket is too much just for EV and an album (Into the Wild) that they may not have really heard.

Shaffee from project 961 is a die-hard. He mentioned Ed solo tour a couple of times... I also heard from my GF that Dave FM (92.9) has been playing tons of PJ lately. Last week was PJ week...
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    Evensteven wrote:

Shaffee from project 961 is a die-hard. He mentioned Ed solo tour a couple of times... I also heard from my GF that Dave FM (92.9) has been playing tons of PJ lately. Last week was PJ week...
    I also saw that 99X is back
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options

Parking lot will be sweet and you got 4th row in Halifax because Canada sucks and no one wants to go there...
    Yo Addict...that's funny you say that about Halifax...that's why I chose it because I thought it would have the best odds as far as fan club seats and I figured I'd have seniority over most everyone there. To my surprise Halifax is a big college town so there were lots of 10C fans. It's one of the best shows I've seen. Also to my surprise Halifax was absolutely beautiful! We had a great time there. Great fans...except for the chick with the blinky light hat in front of me who wanted to make sure Ed and the band knew it was her birthday. Her hat annoyed me but she did get a guitar pick from Ed so I guess it worked.
  • Options
    Yeah, I know, I'm only joking about the Canada thing...

It's a running joke I have that is basically unfounded...

Unless you account for Bryan Adams, Alannis, Celine Dion, Richard Marx....nickelback.oh, I don't feel so good all of a sudden...

The best thing to come out of Canada in the last SEVERAL years is Kathleen Edwards
  • Options
    Yeah, I know, I'm only joking about the Canada thing...

It's a running joke I have that is basically unfounded...

Unless you account for Bryan Adams, Alannis, Celine Dion, Richard Marx....nickelback.oh, I don't feel so good all of a sudden...

The best thing to come out of Canada in the last SEVERAL years is Kathleen Edwards

You are coming to Atlanta from Montana for the shows?
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    Parking lot will be sweet and you got 4th row in Halifax because Canada sucks and no one wants to go there...[/quote]

:lol: