Options

Need to unload 2 decent mainfloor tix for Memphis

urban.achieverurban.achiever Posts: 4
edited April 2009 in The Porch
So I ended up with 2 Memphis tickets that I won't be able to use. They're in row T in the Orchestra seating... Hoping to find a good home for them here. Just looking to get face value back for them but am willing to take a loss on them too if need be. Would be open to trading them for a pair of Nashville's or a pair of Honolulu 1's as well... Let me know if you're interested. You can reply here or PM me or whatever.

Let me know, thanks!

(PS. I live in Cleveland and travel to Detroit about once a month, so bonus points to anyone within driving distance of either of those cities since I could just meet up with you and drop them off. Not necessary though.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    I have 2 great balcony seats at the ryman... I sat in these exact seats for R.E.M. in 2004. They are Row J Section 10. Willing to trade for 2 Memphis night one tickets.
  • Options
    nbakyfannbakyfan Posts: 231
    If Memphis 2 doesn't go through, I will gladly buy them from you. My buddy and I were banking on Memphis 2 being confirmed with my ten club confirmation. We both have never seen Ed. It would be much appreciated.
    06/24/06: Cincy
    06/18/08: Columbia
    08/23/09 & 08/24/2009: Chicago
    05/06/2010: Columus
    05/07/2010: Indy
    05/20/2010 & 05/21/2010: NYC
  • Options
    Just updating this thread to say that I ended up unloading these already. Thanks for the interest everyone, hopefully Memphis2 happens for those of you who missed out.