Options

Looking for Albany ticket

Tremor-ChrisTremor-Chris Posts: 233
edited April 2009 in Given To Fly (live)
Title says it all, I'm looking for a ticket for EV in Albany either night. Face value (and a drink or two). Also...

If you live between Boston and Albany, I'm willing to pick you up on my way to the show and drop you off after the show. On another note, I always have an extra 10c ticket for a couple of shows when PJ tours, and your favor of an EV ticket won't be forgotten :D

Shoot me a PM

Peace Out,
-Chris
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EM282525EM282525 Posts: 9
    Tix for night 2 in Albany are now on sale just an FYI i know it wasn't posted on PJ.com
  • Options
    McNairnMcNairn Posts: 284
    tix for night two still available on ticketmaster
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    I just got some tix for night 1 10 min ago....ticketbastard
  • Options
    Didn't realize they started selling Night 2 up there...that sucks. They are still available but it might be smarter for me to save some dough...haha....hopefully the night 2 set isn't much better...
    No time to be void, or save up on life...you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Title says it all, I'm looking for a ticket for EV in Albany either night. Face value (and a drink or two). Also...

If you live between Boston and Albany, I'm willing to pick you up on my way to the show and drop you off after the show. On another note, I always have an extra 10c ticket for a couple of shows when PJ tours, and your favor of an EV ticket won't be forgotten :D

Shoot me a PM

Peace Out,
    -Chris

Look at this guy's thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=96902
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice all. I jumped on ticket-bastard, and was able to grab a seat for Night two Loge R, row C.

My offer still stands if anyone is looking for a ride, I'd be more then happy to make a quick stop at your place on my way out and way back to Boston.

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.