Options

Memphis 2 Fan Club Ticket!!

KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
edited April 2 in The Porch
Hi,

I have an extra Memphis 2 fan club ticket...I was plan on trying to trade it for a Nashville fan club ticket...But, I decided that I don't want to go to Nashville show...Due to that I am not sure if I will be working or not that Thursday?....

I want to setup some sort of drawing for this Memphis 2 fan club ticket for someone on the porch...I just want to make it fair...I feel bad for the fans that was shutout out on the fan club tickets...

So, I am taking suggestions on what would be a fair way for a drawing?...I would like it to be fans that never had chance to see an Ed solo concert yet..{Don't have a ticket yet for any shows}....I am not sure if I should put a time limit on how long you have to register for the drawing?...Also, not sure if I should put a limit on how many people can regsiter to win it?....

Would love to hear some suggestions to help make this drawing fair as possible...

Just to make this clear...There is no drawing right now..Just taking suggestions..

If I do this drawing?...It will be a chance to purchase the ticket for face value.....It isn't a free ticket...

Jeremy
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,945
    Very cool that you want to do it this way - here's how I would do it... ask people to reply to this thread in the following format: copy and paste the names before you, then add your name to it, without numbers before your name. By the end, it'll look like this:
    fake name 1
    fake name 2
    fake name 3
    etc.

Then, copy that list, and paste it into http://www.random.org/lists/, and push the randomize button, and whoever ends up on the top of the list gets the ticket.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    Very cool that you want to do it this way - here's how I would do it... ask people to reply to this thread in the following format: copy and paste the names before you, then add your name to it, without numbers before your name. By the end, it'll look like this:
    fake name 1
    fake name 2
    fake name 3
    etc.

Then, copy that list, and paste it into http://www.random.org/lists/, and push the randomize button, and whoever ends up on the top of the list gets the ticket.

Hi Benjs,

Sounds pretty fair to me...Still will take more suggestions...But this could be the setup...

Jeremy
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    Very cool of you to do this!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    KingJeremy wrote:
    bump
    I'm sure you will be able to really get this going after the TM sale tomorrow
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    i don't want to be in the drawing because memphis is too far for me, but i think this is a really cool and generous idea. what's wrong with just asking for pm's from anyone interested, and pulling a name from a hat?
  • Options
    Rjonesrm20Rjonesrm20 Posts: 380
    cool idea!!
    1998: Indy 2000: Indy, Cincy 2003: Lexington (m.e.o.), Cincy (cancelled),Indy 2004: Toledo 2005: Atlantic City 2 2006: Cleveland, Cincy 2008: Los Angeles1 (EV solo)-front row center!West Palm Beach-2nd row!, Tampa, Chicago 1&2-(EV solo) 2009: Nashville 1&2(EV solo) Memphis(EV solo) Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Hi,

I am not sure when I am going to have the drawing...But, it is going to happen for sure...I am still debating how many days I will give the fans to register for it...Also, which method to use to pick the winner...I think I may make it simple and put names in a hat and shake it up..Pick a name and that is the winner...

I would like fans that haven't seen an Eddie solo show and don't have tickets for a show to register...I can't keep anyone from registering...But, lets give a fan who haven't had the pleasure of attending an Ed concert win this ok...That is the whole purpose of this drawing...

I will have everything worked out tomorrow..So, tomorrow I will post when the drawing will start and how long it will last...Plus, how it will work..

Jeremy
This discussion has been closed.