Options

On-sale in 25 mins...Ticketmaster nervousness...

OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,220
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Ugh this stuff always makes me so sick... I mean I know there's other means of getting tickets but the anticipation always makes me sick...

Worst part: I have to teach a discussion class (college) at 10am... they're gonna have to wait till I'm done! But that means I can't endlessly refresh looking for tickets... ugh I can feel the bad feeling of not getting tickets after 10 mins and HAVING to call it quits...

Wish me luck... and good luck to the rest trying!
DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    superfuzz30superfuzz30 Posts: 369
    Agreed...i love when shows happen, but its so damn nerve racking!!! I love it, but i dread it.
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    see you there ! good luck
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,858
    so???

did you get your tickets???????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    i've got a pair of tickets for anyone who didnt luck out Balt Night 1.

Dress Circle row B - seem like good seats to me but I can't always tell from the picture.

You pay what I pay of course - nothing more.

PM if interested!
  • Options
    Vedder1029Vedder1029 Posts: 179
    Got tickets for Balt 1, Balc row Q.... in the back, but at least in building! woohoo!
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember...
  • Options
    superfuzz30superfuzz30 Posts: 369
    phew....got Balt night 1 and 2 with a help from a friend...had to keep searching on night 1, like 5 times! That is way too intense...

Now the adventure of going from Pittsburgh to Baltimore by myself for this...my friends were lame this solo tour.
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    i've got a pair of tickets for anyone who didnt luck out Balt Night 1.

Dress Circle row B - seem like good seats to me but I can't always tell from the picture.

You pay what I pay of course - nothing more.

PM if interested!

Cool - thanks for buying tickets just to resell them. That was really awesome of you.

Speedy - yes I did get tix! Or, ticket... Balcony row M! WOHOO!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Cool - thanks for buying tickets just to resell them. That was really awesome of you.

i figured someone would get shut out like last solo tour and I have a fairly decent connection and a even more motivation to not work today. They are claimed for now btw - I meant to edit my post and forgot to do that part of it.
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    drsluggo wrote:

i figured someone would get shut out like last solo tour and I have a fairly decent connection and a even more motivation to not work today. They are claimed for now btw - I meant to edit my post and forgot to do that part of it.

While I don't like people who are "just looking" to see how jammed up TM will get, if he bought tickets and is simply offering them for face to TC members, who could be against that? One less pair available to scalpers is how I see that.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    CJMST3K wrote:
    While I don't like people who are "just looking" to see how jammed up TM will get, if he bought tickets and is simply offering them for face to TC members, who could be against that? One less pair available to scalpers is how I see that.
    Yeah.. that was my thinking. Especially since last time there were always a few that got shut out of both TC sales and the TM sales. It worked well last time - met some cool people and was able to help and keep one more pair off of ebay/stubhub/friendfinder.com/etc...
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Yeah.. that was my thinking. Especially since last time there were always a few that got shut out of both TC sales and the TM sales. It worked well last time - met some cool people and was able to help and keep one more pair off of ebay/stubhub/friendfinder.com/etc...

My bad, I thought you were trying to bargain for other tickets ;)