Options

WINNER !!!!!!!!! (That was faster than I thought!)

edited April 2009 in The Porch
If I may chime in...I ordered my shirt from VOLCOM's website at 8AM of the 11th (I think it started in the late afternoon/evening of the 10th? I know you will all correct me if I'm wrong...) I just received it 2 days ago...so, so much for shipping out the week of the 30th(as the website claimed) and the serial number is 10xx...I also called the Vegas VOLCOM store a couople weeks ago and got one from them...it was $9 more than the website one because that's what they charged me for shipping, but the serial number was 23x...I guess it doesn't matter how early you order when it comes to serial numbers...the manager at the Vegas store also gave me the wrong sized shirt ( a Large instead of a XXL), so I ended up selling them both to a VERY gracious Pearl Jam fan in Italy. What's my point?! I'm not sure...but I do know that the lower serial number singles will probably have more of a collectability factor in the long-term future...I just thought it was interesting that it doesn't seem to matter when you ordered in relation to the serial number on the single...also, as a reward for reading my somewhat pointless post, I will gladly send the insert #6 of 6 to the first person who PM's me...the only catch is it'll cost you $4 for packaging and shipping (you don't want the fucker bent, do you?!), I won't send it out of the USA and I will not send it to you if you have bashed me for being an Ebay whore...I want this to go to someone who isn't, as the Brits would say...."cunty"

Peace

WINNER OF VOLCOM INSERT #6 of 6 is RACE THAT CAN'T BE WON
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."