Options

Pearl Jam's Song Remains the Same

thrakerthraker Posts: 61
edited April 2009 in The Porch
With the latest news that Pearl Jam may be putting out a movie with the assistance of Cameron Crowe all kids of ideas came into my head. The most amusing was that they would do their own version of Led Zeppelin's "The Song Remains the Same" complete with their own ridiculous sketches/fantasies of each band member inter cut with live performances. Here's what I came up with:

Ed = Him and his wife bathing their kids in the ocean while riding surf boards. Accompanied by twangy instrumental folk music.
Jeff = Being a star in the NBA and winning the finals.
Matt = Becoming a movie star and living the life after his break through in "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".
Mike = Winning the Air Guitar World Championship with the grand prize of being one of Kiss' roadies.
Stone = Being a world famous gangsta hip-hop producer drenched in bling and surrounded by his crew and hoes.
Boom = Recording and touring with America's greatest rock band ever.

Let's make a game and see what other ideas people have.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Rjonesrm20Rjonesrm20 Posts: 380
    this is hilarious....stone owns!
    1998: Indy 2000: Indy, Cincy 2003: Lexington (m.e.o.), Cincy (cancelled),Indy 2004: Toledo 2005: Atlantic City 2 2006: Cleveland, Cincy 2008: Los Angeles1 (EV solo)-front row center!West Palm Beach-2nd row!, Tampa, Chicago 1&2-(EV solo) 2009: Nashville 1&2(EV solo) Memphis(EV solo) Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    brainofebrainofe Posts: 263
    I doubt they would copy Zep's movie, if anything I think it will be more like the Who's "The Kids are Alright."
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.