Options

memphis room

ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
edited April 2009 in The Porch

anyone want to split the cost on a room at the Westin for saturday night? the only string attached is, i do not smoke.

so let me rephrase..........any non smokers want to split the cost of a room at Westin Hotel it is only .15mi to the show? let me know.

one more detail.....my wife of 15yrs will be sleeping with me.

http://travela.priceline.com/hotel/hote ... 1&plf=PCLH
live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    ajedigecko wrote:

anyone want to split the cost on a room at the Westin for saturday night? the only string attached is, i do not smoke.

so let me rephrase..........any non smokers want to split the cost of a room at Westin Hotel it is only .15mi to the show? let me know.

one more detail.....my wife of 15yrs will be sleeping with me.

http://travela.priceline.com/hotel/hote ... 1&plf=PCLH

Do you have an extra ticket? If so then will I not only pay you face value but I"ll also pay for the room...
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Hi,

I would split it with you..But, there is going to be three of us going to shows as of right now...All the fans going to the Memphis shows should try to stay at the same hotel..We could probably get a group discount...But, I don't blame booking a good price at priceline.com...

Jeremy
    Bye
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    KingJeremy wrote:
    Hi,

I would split it with you..But, there is going to be three of us going to shows as of right now...All the fans going to the Memphis shows should try to stay at the same hotel..We could probably get a group discount...But, I don't blame booking a good price at priceline.com...

Jeremy
    Bye
    send me your contact number and we can discuss the details.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.