Options

***OFFICIAL Ticket Request/Trade Thread***

Comments

• Options
    pjammer_35pjammer_35 Posts: 14
    Will have an extra 10C ticket to part with for nights 1 and 2. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    edited June 2009
    ....pending
    Post edited by CHANGEinWAVES on
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Have: spares for both chi shows

Looking for: a roomie... No creeps please! :lol:
    pm sent 8-)
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635

can I comb you're hair while you sleep :P
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    Calum wrote:

can I comb you're hair while you sleep :P
    :lol: Great line!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520

Pm sent
    Things were different then
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,269
    Does any one have a Berlin ticket for sale? I need one.

Please e-mail me at:
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:aberg.tobias@telia.com">aberg.tobias@telia.com</a><!-- e -->
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    dreamtonicdreamtonic Posts: 127
    Ah, we couldn't get a babysitter so hubby is staying behind. Anybody want to go to tonight's (Tues) Atlanta show and sit on the floor, in the center, row M ??? PM me!
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    Thanks for the bump!! just a little FYI, I'm a girl :D

And yes I'm still looking for 1 ticket night 1...I'll take 2 if you have them!![/quote]
    Oops, my mistake - sorry about that![/quote]

No worries, but you can make it up to me by getting me a ticket to night 1, hahaha!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    Thanks for the bump!! just a little FYI, I'm a girl :D

And yes I'm still looking for 1 ticket night 1...I'll take 2 if you have them!!
    Oops, my mistake - sorry about that![/quote]

No worries, but you can make it up to me by getting me a ticket to night 1, hahaha![/quote]
    Believe me, if I can, I will. The more people you can help in life, the better!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    No worries, but you can make it up to me by getting me a ticket to night 1, hahaha![/quote]

Believe me, if I can, I will. The more people you can help in life, the better![/quote]

Thanks! Yeah I have been trying for the last few years to have good karma, I'm hoping that somehow this will help me get these tickets!! haha!
  • Options
    Bump! silver39 and I each need a single for night one, and I need one for night two as well - thanks!

EV
  • Options
    Aloha all! I have an extra 10c for Honolulu Night 2 that I'd like to trade for Honolulu NIght 1 (preferably another 10c ticket). PM me if interested!
    MzBossyBoots
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    Bump! silver39 and I each need a single for night one, and I need one for night two as well - thanks!

Oh god... give it to me instead!!! 8-)
  • Options
    I need a ticket for ATL night 2...
  • Options

pm sent 8-)

Who is "CHANGEinWAVES"? Couldn't find the original post...And do you still have extra tickets for Chicago???? PLEASE PM ME!!!
  • Options
    Still looking for a Chicago ticket for either (or both) nights - just booked a room and am now totally committed! Hope to meet a lot of you there - but first - I'm going to need a ticket :mrgreen:

EV
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    Still looking for a Chicago ticket for either (or both) nights - just booked a room and am now totally committed! Hope to meet a lot of you there - but first - I'm going to need a ticket :mrgreen:

Are you going alone? Sounds weird but I am too and was hoping to meet some cool people to hang out with, pre show :-) Don't want to drink by myself :lol:
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    benjs wrote:

Are you going alone? Sounds weird but I am too and was hoping to meet some cool people to hang out with, pre show :-) Don't want to drink by myself :lol:
    Ha, no problem - it'll all depend how well my ID works.. I'm nineteen, though my (expired) ID says I'm 22 :lol:
    You coming to the pre-parties, or staying at the Hyatt Regency? If so, I'm all for hanging out. Anyone else bringing a guitar to Chicago? Would love to jam with some other Jammers. It's such an annoyance, but sadly I'm incapable of going two days without a guitar to play.

EV
  • Options
    Are you going alone? Sounds weird but I am too and was hoping to meet some cool people to hang out with, pre show :-) Don't want to drink by myself :lol:[/quote]
    Ha, no problem - it'll all depend how well my ID works.. I'm nineteen, though my (expired) ID says I'm 22 :lol:
    You coming to the pre-parties, or staying at the Hyatt Regency? If so, I'm all for hanging out. Anyone else bringing a guitar to Chicago? Would love to jam with some other Jammers. It's such an annoyance, but sadly I'm incapable of going two days without a guitar to play.[/quote]

Oh damn your young, hahaha! JK! IF I can find a ticket I am staying with some friends who live there. They are not Pearl Jam fans so I thought I'd try to find someone who is and hang out with prior to the show :-)
  • Options
    BASECASEBASECASE Posts: 31
    I have one extra 10c ticket for EV tonight, wednsday (6-24) Atlanta. Call if interested 407-234-9805.
    Bob
  • Options
    Hourly bump. Looking for a 10C ticket for either Chicago night - thanks a lot!

EV
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    You coming to the pre-parties, or staying at the Hyatt Regency? If so, I'm all for hanging out. Anyone else bringing a guitar to Chicago? Would love to jam with some other Jammers. It's such an annoyance, but sadly I'm incapable of going two days without a guitar to play.[/quote]

Oh damn your young, hahaha! JK! IF I can find a ticket I am staying with some friends who live there. They are not Pearl Jam fans so I thought I'd try to find someone who is and hang out with prior to the show :-)[/quote]
    Makes sense.. If I knew anyone in Chicago I probably would've gone that route... this is better, I'm much more motivated to find myself a ticket for each night now that I know I'm already $160 deep into this, and soon more once I book my flight!

EV
  • Options
    I have 1 10c ticket for tonights Atlanta show for sale. Pm me if interested... 8-)
  • Options
    Oh damn your young, hahaha! JK! IF I can find a ticket I am staying with some friends who live there. They are not Pearl Jam fans so I thought I'd try to find someone who is and hang out with prior to the show :-)[/quote]
    Makes sense.. If I knew anyone in Chicago I probably would've gone that route... this is better, I'm much more motivated to find myself a ticket for each night now that I know I'm already $160 deep into this, and soon more once I book my flight![/quote]

I have yet to buy a plane ticket...kind of hoping for a definate ticket before I buy the plane ticket. I know this might not be possible but I am hoping!!!
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    Oh damn your young, hahaha! JK! IF I can find a ticket I am staying with some friends who live there. They are not Pearl Jam fans so I thought I'd try to find someone who is and hang out with prior to the show :-)
    Makes sense.. If I knew anyone in Chicago I probably would've gone that route... this is better, I'm much more motivated to find myself a ticket for each night now that I know I'm already $160 deep into this, and soon more once I book my flight![/quote]

I have yet to buy a plane ticket...kind of hoping for a definate ticket before I buy the plane ticket. I know this might not be possible but I am hoping!!![/quote]
    That was my original plan too... I decided to just go for it.. trips like this are just going to get harder and harder to organize as I grow older, and have bills to pay, and jobs to commit to, as opposed to no bills, and being hired by my dad for the summer. I am a restless soul, enjoying my youth :mrgreen:

EV
  • Options
    I have yet to buy a plane ticket...kind of hoping for a definate ticket before I buy the plane ticket. I know this might not be possible but I am hoping!!![/quote]

That was my original plan too... I decided to just go for it.. trips like this are just going to get harder and harder to organize as I grow older, and have bills to pay, and jobs to commit to, as opposed to no bills, and being hired by my dad for the summer. I am a restless soul, enjoying my youth :mrgreen:[/quote]

Ahhh to be 19 again!! I'm 32 and trust me it sucks having responsibility! haha! But Pearl Jam is my only vice so I somehow make it seem rational to spend $200 on tickets and airfare, haha! :lol:
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    silver39 wrote:
    I have yet to buy a plane ticket...kind of hoping for a definate ticket before I buy the plane ticket. I know this might not be possible but I am hoping!!!

That was my original plan too... I decided to just go for it.. trips like this are just going to get harder and harder to organize as I grow older, and have bills to pay, and jobs to commit to, as opposed to no bills, and being hired by my dad for the summer. I am a restless soul, enjoying my youth :mrgreen:[/quote]

Ahhh to be 19 again!! I'm 32 and trust me it sucks having responsibility! haha! But Pearl Jam is my only vice so I somehow make it seem rational to spend $200 on tickets and airfare, haha! :lol:[/quote]

Agreed! I'm also awaiting until I can find tickets before purchasing hotel and airfare (for now).

Daniel
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    DS114969 wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

That was my original plan too... I decided to just go for it.. trips like this are just going to get harder and harder to organize as I grow older, and have bills to pay, and jobs to commit to, as opposed to no bills, and being hired by my dad for the summer. I am a restless soul, enjoying my youth :mrgreen:

Ahhh to be 19 again!! I'm 32 and trust me it sucks having responsibility! haha! But Pearl Jam is my only vice so I somehow make it seem rational to spend $200 on tickets and airfare, haha! :lol:[/quote]

Agreed! I'm also awaiting until I can find tickets before purchasing hotel and airfare (for now).

Daniel[/quote]
    I've seen so many posts here as the shows get closer about offering an extra at face value, so I really wouldn't be too worried. Not to mention how bad the "best" seats on Ticketmaster were - meaning there's a distinct possibility that there are more 10C seats than we're accustomed to. I decided I need a hotel room to justify searching for a 10C seat - which I feel is easier, rather than the other way around. Flights and hotel rooms escalate in price - extra tickets go nowhere but down.. especially on this site!

EV
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    I was thinking about maybe going to either germany/holland show.. anyone have spare singles?
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02