Options

***OFFICIAL Ticket Request/Trade Thread***

Comments

• Options
    bumperxlbumperxl Posts: 28
    looking for a 1*standing ticket for rotterdam!

write me, if you have a spare ticket to share!

THANK YOU!
  • Options
    TiniTini Posts: 8
    Tini wrote:
    I need 2 London tickets, standing, and offer 2 Berlin tickets.
    I don't necessarily need to trade, I do buy / sell as well.

Just please get me London tickets. :?

I still need a London ticket, only one. I still got my Berlin tickets.
    Berlin, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen! Spare 10C Tickets wanted! <3
  • Options
    alive11alive11 Posts: 37
    I have 1 non 10c ticket for 6/12 in Philly. row C seat 2_
  • Options
    fugawzifugawzi Posts: 879
    Anyone have a 10 club pair to Toronto? (By some miracle) PM me or e-mail @msn.com
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    ozarkcoolchicozarkcoolchic Posts: 621
    There are a couple of us coming up from Arkansas and we are looking for 2 single tickets to the Toronto show.
    We also need 1 ticket for Chicago 1. Thanks!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    B-RyeB-Rye Posts: 130
    I'm looking for a spare to Toronto if anybody has one. I'm not picky and I can offer a place to crash and/or a ride to the concert to sweeten the deal if need be.
  • Options
    cahayscahays Posts: 7
    I have a TM pair for sale EV Memphis 6/20. Lower Gallery Row A. Face plus fees. Email if interested <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cahays76@hotmail.com">cahays76@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,323
    alive11 wrote:
    I have 1 non 10c ticket for 6/12 in Philly. row C seat 2_

pm sent
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    CK189077CK189077 Posts: 15
    Hi all,

Looking for 2 Ten Club tickets to the show in Toronto. I seriously hope miracles can happen !

Please please please help me out if you can ! PM me or send a reply to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:chris.kimberley@gmail.com">chris.kimberley@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> ..

Cheers !
  • Options
    Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249
    80% sure I have one EV ten club ticket balimore night 1 avaiable...hubby has to be out of town...will trade 1 ticket night 1, for balimore 10 club night 2. I've been in the club since 95...

Also have Hotel etc for chiacgo...have night 2 but need 2 tickets for night 1....Please!!!!!!!! :D

Peace,
    Kathleen
  • Options
    I have one FC tckt for 6/12 Tower (Upper Darby/Philly) show...
    "Don't turn away from possible futures unless you're certain you have nothing to learn from them."
  • Options
    bump...I've gotten 2 PM's about my extra FC 6/12 ticket, I'm gonna leave it *untaken* til Tues. (Headin' to San Diego for the long wknd). Please PM me if interested and tell me a little about yourself while you're at it since we're gonna be spendin' the night together :oops: lol.
    A little about me:
    1) Married mom
    2) Longtime fan, seen my fair share o' shows but never a solo
    :mrgreen:
    3) I *smoke* at shows (just a heads up for those who may not wanna be near it at the show)
    4) Easygoin', no drama, dancin'/singin/good time havin' type o' gal
    "Don't turn away from possible futures unless you're certain you have nothing to learn from them."
  • Options
    CancermanCancerman Posts: 12
    I'd like to trade one seated ticket against a standing. London, O2 Arena. PM.
  • Options
    screamingPJscreamingPJ Posts: 54
    Wanted: 2 Ten Club tix for Chicago - Night 1
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    If anyone does for whatever reason wanna swap their standing ticket for my seated in London PM me.
    Its in block 112 row r so is quite close
  • Options
    cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    In need of two tix for Toronto (lawn is more than FINE) for my honeymoon (no kidding).

Willing to offer rides (will be traveling from Pittsburgh) and anything else I can do to help my cause (I'm a professional baker, if you're into cake!).
  • Options
    el_reyel_rey Posts: 26
    EV nashville tickets still available

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=98897
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    I want a unicorn
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:
    I want a unicorn

I got a couple you could have if you can get me some of those magic beans?
  • Options
    alaliaalalia Posts: 8
    I have one non-10C ticket to 6/11, Philly.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    Looking for one ticket for either Chicago show. Willing to pick up a poster at the EV Albany show (night one), or at the PJ Toronto show for whoever can help!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Hey I really would love to sell my extra Memphis tickets. I know they aren't great seats but heck it is EDDIE!!
    I'll sell the pair for $125! :mrgreen:
    Pm or email me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mindi_d@sbcglobal.net">mindi_d@sbcglobal.net</a><!-- e -->
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    what type of magic beans??
    :lol:
  • Options
    Stick007Stick007 Florida Posts: 19
    Hello,

I have one extra 10C ticket for the 6/17 Nashville show. I'm looking to trade it for a 10C ticket to the 6/18 show. Let me know if you are interested, Thanks!
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:
    what type of magic beans??
    :lol:

The wacky purple ones that make the room spin 8-)
  • Options
    hmm im sure that could be arranged :lol:
  • Options
    akervesakerves Posts: 4
    Still need a ticket to Toronto, if anyone has a spare and would like some awesome company to the concert, let me know. I'd love to join ya!

Pm me or respond to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:akerves@yahoo.com">akerves@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

• Options
    BD122845BD122845 Posts: 43
    Looking to trade my extra 1 10C Baltimore 6/15 ticket for a 10C Baltimore 6/14 ticket. PM me if u have one for 6/14 10C ticket only.
  • Options
    kenevilkenevil Posts: 27
    I'm not too optimistic but does anyone have a spare standing ticket for Manchester? Got my 2 through the 10c but my oldest friend wants to come too and while I'm willing to pay a bit extra the eBay touts are just ridiculous.

Can anyone help??
  • Options
    Hoping to find a ticket to Chicago 2, though there seem to be a lot of people out there in the same boat. Anyone with an extra please PM
    "Greater men have made it here only to turn back,
    So cut me loose, if you want, or tighten up the slack"