Options

LOST ED TIX...WON LETTERMAN TIX!!!

CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,331
edited April 2009 in The Porch
What a weird day...trying to figure out with the rest of u how this lottery thingy works. Sure I wish I won 10c seats cause I had great time in NYC with Ed last year, great seats too...but I'm happy that people who didn't see him last time around will get their chance...I really am. And I'll get to the show I wAnt if I really want, and I think I will :mrgreen:

So like 10 minutes after the mild disapointment, a friend of mine ;) called to say that she had been contacted by Dave's people, and she answered the trivia question right and we are going next week. A small consulation prize...but it softened the blow

THANKS DAVE :)

NOW BOOK EDDIE DAMMIT :twisted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    Congratulations on the Letterman tickets. I love Dave! I hope Eddie is on the show the night you're there.
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Options
    Catwoman1 wrote:
    Congratulations on the Letterman tickets. I love Dave! I hope Eddie is on the show the night you're there.

Thank you CATWOMAN1 ;) was it my avatar that u decided to respond, this day just keeps getting more Ironic by the minute :mrgreen:

should be fun
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    Very cool! I like Dave...
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Catwoman1 wrote:

Thank you CATWOMAN1 ;) was it my avatar that u decided to respond, this day just keeps getting more Ironic by the minute :mrgreen:

should be fun

Ha ha ha. I wish I could say that it was your avatar, but it really was your mentioning Letterman. Really, I love him. But I love Conan more. This is going to be a hard choice for me.
  • Options
    Catwoman1 wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Catwoman1 wrote:

should be fun

Ha ha ha. I wish I could say that it was your avatar, but it really was your mentioning Letterman. Really, I love him. But I love Conan more. This is going to be a hard choice for me.

I hear ya....it was sad to see Conan go out to LA, I wish him all the best. His last show with the 1800's baseball stuff was filmed less than a mile from my place in Long Island, its also close to the spot for the 2009 US Open(golf)

I havent seen Dave in like 10 years...I'm happy for my friend from Cali who will be technically in NY for the 1st time....I'm also takin her to the New Yankee Stadium on Saturday :mrgreen: , I think she likes pizza too :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I hope Conan doesn't lose his edge in LA. I loved that bit about the 1800's baseball -- it was a riot.