Options

boo-fricking-hoo!!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited April 2009 in The Porch
no 10c tix for me...to either Albany show... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i will attempt the TM sale but not holding my breath!! the ticket agencies & greedy fucks on eBay can kiss my ass!!! there is no way in hell I'm paying $500+ per ticket!

oh well...I'm very sad but not bitter! thanks 10c...you guy's are still the best!

and to all the assholes who want to say "did we really need another one of these threads"...fuck off! I'm not in the mood!! :twisted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,744
    Hahaha. It's ok, let it out. That's what we're here for...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    3legged dog3legged dog Posts: 896
    same here, wtf!!!!

i will attempt the TM sale but not holding my breath!! the ticket agencies & greedy fucks on eBay can kiss my ass!!! there is no way in hell I'm paying $500+ per ticket!

oh well...I'm very sad but not bitter! thanks 10c...you guy's are still the best!

and to all the assholes who want to say "did we really need another one of these threads"...fuck off! I'm not in the mood!! :twisted:
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,221

Keep ur eyes and ears open.....or even go to the venue, there will be tixs floatin around at the day of the show

good luck....i too got shut out, but ill figure it out ;)
  • Options
    im going to philly night 1. hopefully ill get lucky with TM.. if no luck. then scalpers. my dad says he willing.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Breed, I'm very sad you didn't get tickets, because i think you were the one who started the happy/positive thread last week while everyone else was bitching about everything else :) ... and well, i tend to like your posts and whatnot, so i think you deserved tickets :lol: i didn't "win" either ... kinda bummed, but can't really complain since I saw EV in NYC in August.

You will be able to get tickets though - no worries - as the show approaches lots of lower/face price tickets will be floating around. oh and just an fyi, I scored 5th row to EV in NYC through ticketmaster, so bad luck here isn't bad luck everywhere :D

good luck - and sorry you (and i) didn't "win" :( :cry: