Options

Great, now I get to stress over the rollover show!

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Looks like I lost the first Albany show in my profile ---- bummer ---- but I am still there for the rollover. Now I have to wait to see if there will even BE a roll over show. I am getting too old for this shit.
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    How can there not be a rollover? The first show will sell out in seconds.
  • Options
    grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    It would be nice if they determined the winners of the rollover shows prior to the public onsale. I would try for a show through the public onsale if I was sure I wouldn't get tickets for the rollover show that I selected.

If I recall you could purchase the "opportunity" for rollover shows in the past so you knew that if there was a rollover show, you had tickets.

It sounds like we might have to wait for another lottery after the rollover shows are actually confirmed.
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    I've had enough stress for today. :x
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    grjammer wrote:
    It would be nice if they determined the winners of the rollover shows prior to the public onsale. I would try for a show through the public onsale if I was sure I wouldn't get tickets for the rollover show that I selected.

If I recall you could purchase the "opportunity" for rollover shows in the past so you knew that if there was a rollover show, you had tickets.

It sounds like we might have to wait for another lottery after the rollover shows are actually confirmed.
    UNCONFIRMED ADDITIONAL DATES - ROLLOVER SHOWS
    ⁃ As you know, sometimes additional shows are added to the tour that are not confirmed at the time of the on-sale. We call these "rollover shows." We cannot legally sell tickets during a pre-sale for unconfirmed shows, but we will offer you the OPPORTUNITY to RESERVE one pair of tickets to one (1) "rollover" concert. THIS IS IN ADDITION TO YOUR FIRST CHOICE CONCERT.
    ⁃ Your credit card will not be charged until the "rollover" show is confirmed, which would happen AFTER the public on-sale date, if your order is selected.
    ⁃ A confirmation will be sent out if you are selected to purchase tickets for a "rollover" show.
    ⁃ You will receive an email if your attempt at reserving tickets for the "rollover" shows proves unsuccessful.
  • Options
    ATTENTION Capital District PJ FANS !!!!!

Call all your friends, relatives, classmates, and neighbors, tell them to buy Albany 6/8 so we force the roll over show on 6/09!

Thanks,
    Your pal,
    PJ_Lukin
  • Options
    mnpjgrrlmnpjgrrl Posts: 38
    grjammer wrote:

My email for the Memphis rollover show says, "Congratulations! Your rollover ticket order has been selected for purchase!" So if the rollover show happens, I think it means everyone who got this email is in. I hope I'm not wrong on this!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    so if you were selected for a rollover show and there is one are you will receive tickets right?
  • Options
    so if you were selected for a rollover show and there is one are you will receive tickets right?
    Based on this statement from the email,

Congratulations! Your rollover ticket order has been selected for purchase!

I would say, YES!