Options

Pearl Jam Album, Film, Tour In The Works

givn2fly26givn2fly26 Posts: 395
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    The search function on this new board blows the old one out of the water.

Just sayin'.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,983
    Cool, new info. PJ on the show Austin City Limits!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

Just sayin'.
    So it is on here? Sorry. I'm on here everyday and didn't see anything about it.
  • Options
    givn2fly26 wrote:

Just sayin'.
    Yup. You gotta realize that on this message board, if there's an article, it's most likely up within 5 minutes of getting posted to the interwebs. But a simple "billboard" search would have told you quicker than you could have actually even posted the thread.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    PearlJam24PearlJam24 Posts: 340
    givn2fly26 wrote:

Just sayin'.
    Yup. You gotta realize that on this message board, if there's an article, it's most likely up within 5 minutes of getting posted to the interwebs. But a simple "billboard" search would have told you quicker than you could have actually even posted the thread.

Is it that time of the month for you? :roll:
  • Options
    like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    PearlJam24 wrote:

Lame!
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Options
    PearlJam24 wrote:

You're obviously very in tune with how we ladies function. I bet you get lots of chicks.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    PearlJam24 wrote:

You're obviously very in tune with how we ladies function. I bet you get lots of chicks.

You coulda roasted marshmallows on the heat from that burn...
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,983
    givn2fly26 wrote:

Just sayin'.
    OFF WITH HIS HEAD. The nerve......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Very cool!

A movie with all of their existing footage..
  • Options
    Very cool!

A movie with all of their existing footage..
    It sound like a film about the time from 90-92 to me, not sure though.