temple of the dog on vinyl

JM188128JM188128 Posts: 4
edited January 2010 in The Porch
anybody out there have this?

and want to trade and/or sell?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Don't have it - have always wanted it. One day I will have it.
  • JM188128JM188128 Posts: 4
    and it is hardly "out there"

very hard to find...........and in good condition with all inserts etc........
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    i saw it for sale at a record store in Lawrence a few weeks back & i'm kicking myself for not buying it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i saw it for sale at a record store in Lawrence a few weeks back & i'm kicking myself for not buying it.

Man I would have been all over that just out of curiosity how much was it?
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    Oxxys wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

yeah, i regret not buying it big time. but i had already spent enough that day. i think it was around $100-125. you never know...you could call them & maybe they'd ship it to you?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    Bought it for about $30 back in the late 90s when I was in college from gemm.com, an online database of a bunch of record stores. I think it was from a Dutch record store. I remember thinking it was a bit expensive, but I was just starting to collect records and said fuck it. And no, I don't want to part with it. Just threw it on the old turntable the other day before going to see Cornell live.
  • here it is for $118

http://www1.gemm.com/item/TEMPLE--OF--T ... 245911787/

You're welcome! ;)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • and here again for $83.50

You're wlecome again...

See? Being an Ebay whore isn't all bad....

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEMPLE-OF-THE-DOG-B ... 7C294%3A50 :roll:
  • JM188128 wrote:
    and it is hardly "out there"

very hard to find...........and in good condition with all inserts etc........

I found two of them in about six minutes....
    :lol:
  • Just picked up a PJ Soldier Field (on CD though), but at least a real one for $13

Add that to my PJ 'Find' Post!!!! ;)
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    was it the 3-disc one?
  • Dillsnufus wrote:
    was it the 3-disc one?

No, I have the 3-disc already...this is the 2-disc with the "rainbow" colored artwork...

nice try at a bubble-burst though...... ;)

I was born during the day, just not yesterday :roll:
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Oxxys wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

yeah, i regret not buying it big time. but i had already spent enough that day. i think it was around $100-125. you never know...you could call them & maybe they'd ship it to you?

Nevermind that is a lot of money.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • I've got the original 12" UK Hunger Strike single but have never been able to find the album. Good luck!
  • I have 19 of them, but I can't bear to part with a single one... ;)
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    I got one for $5 about two years ago. Found it at a local record score.

Unfortunately it's used and not anywhere near mint condition, but I still couldn't pass up on it for five bucks.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • I think I paid about £20 on ebay a few years back, had been waiting for ages to track it it down and was lucky to get it for a good price.

It wasn't pristine and crackles a bit but is complete with the inserts so I'm happy, remember buying it after Ten came out in 92 on CD so to pick it up on the black circle over a decade later was a thrill.

Would I sell it? I'll let you guess the answer to that one!
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,484
    I got one for £5.99 in the first week it was released. I've played it a lot (it was a while before I bought it on cd) but it's still in perfect condition
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    edited January 2010
    Which version of TOTD is the ORIGINAL 1st pressing?
    Post edited by Alpine Bound on
  • ironic, I was just searching ebay today and found a few copies of it on vinyl today. not that htf at all.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    No Vinyl...JUST the CD...bought it for ""$1"" at 'K-Mart' :)
  • I am lucky to have it. Bought the vinyl when it came out early 1991. Still mint but not for sale.

And today I finally got the Into The Wild Vinyl :-)

spin spin
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    I have the original release in black vinyl signed by Eddie, and a purple one but I didn't know that I had it until a couple of weeks after I bought it :(
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • i got mine a few months from ebay.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    fanofzs wrote:

FYI, this is NOT the original pressing. This is 2009 re-issue out of the UK.