When PJ does go on tour... (10C question)

OneTooFreeOneTooFree Posts: 265
edited April 2009 in The Porch
is there a limit to how many shows one can purchase tickets for through the 10Club?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,424
    Maybe, but maybe not.

There hasn't been a one show limit for a few tours, though.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,382
    is there a limit to how many shows one can purchase tickets for through the 10Club?
    Since 2003 there hasnt been a limit.....

And I dont see where that would change....

Though the way the 10club limited the Eddie solo shows to just ONE SHOW.....made some people here wet their pants, thinking they would no longer get their precious pearl jam tickets for 20 shows......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • OneTooFreeOneTooFree Posts: 265
    right on, that's what i thought... thanks

were the EV shows really limited to one show per person? or was it one request per person? could you put multiple shows in your request?
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,424
    ^^ 1 show limit...................... People were still eligible for multiple shows if they signed up for the rollovers, no?

I would also like to say....... I hope it continues the same way. Esp if there is a lottery, to be fair to the longer tenured members.
  • lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    DewieCox wrote:
    ^^ 1 show limit...................... People were still eligible for multiple shows if they signed up for the rollovers, no?

I would also like to say....... I hope it continues the same way. Esp if there is a lottery, to be fair to the longer tenured members.

yes, 1 show limit but rollover shows were not included in the limit - so technically you could get more than 1 show if the rollover shows happen.

the 1 show limit for the EV shows, to my understanding, was because the venues were small and they only have so many 10C tickets available so the limit was put in place to allow more members to be able to get to the shows..
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~