PJ at Austin City Limits festival Oct. 2-4

Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I just heard that PJ may be playing the Austin City Limits festival Oct. 2-4. Has anyone else heard this? If they do play, will 10C tickets be available? DId 10C have seats at Bonnaroo? Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    You can't get seats for Festivals... Anyow, it'll be the ticket deals you can get directly from the Festival, highly recomended experience! (For all those Americans who aren't used to GA... wild and worth it!)
  • Well festivals are generally held in big fields so there are no "seats" and no 10c did not have Bonaroo tickets for pre sale because, well, its a big field.

And yeah its old news.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • einatshaul wrote:
    (For all those Americans who aren't used to GA... wild and worth it!)

why does everybody think N.Americans never have GA shows? We have lots of GA shows, just not really PJ GA shows.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    einatshaul wrote:

why does everybody think N.Americans never have GA shows? We have lots of GA shows, just not really PJ GA shows.

Yeah, I'm just used to those American dinosours at PJ shows complaining about standing up and having their space invaded, oh, and what do you care? You're Canadian! :lol:
  • American dinosaurs are complaining because GA is so 90s!
    No, but seriously, most of us lived through our GA days with the band, and just want to be able to enjoy the music now in our "old age." Not so much interested in the pushing, shoving, kicking, sweating, etc.

Mind you, this dino is not quite yet 30. Just sayin'.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • soonerdeadsoonerdead Posts: 117
    American dinosaurs are complaining because GA is so 90s!
    No, but seriously, most of us lived through our GA days with the band, and just want to be able to enjoy the music now in our "old age." Not so much interested in the pushing, shoving, kicking, sweating, etc.

Mind you, this dino is not quite yet 30. Just sayin'.

i'm 32 and still love GA shows! my bf is 32 also and can't stand them. and that fucker is in great shape too! the only downside about GA shows is you have to get there pretty early to get a good spot. i peeps only bitch about the GA shows because they don't want to get there early and get a good spot since if it's seated you don't have to be in such a rush.
  • Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    GA shows are the shit.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Mookie1 wrote:
    I just heard that PJ may be playing the Austin City Limits festival Oct. 2-4. Has anyone else heard this? If they do play, will 10C tickets be available? DId 10C have seats at Bonnaroo? Thanks.

OH SNAP!!! :shock:

This is the greatest news ever.......AWESOME! :mrgreen:
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    Mookie1 wrote:

OH SNAP!!! :shock:

This is the greatest news ever.......AWESOME! :mrgreen:
    where have you been?
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    einatshaul wrote:
    einatshaul wrote:

Yeah, I'm just used to those American dinosours at PJ shows complaining about standing up and having their space invaded, oh, and what do you care? You're Canadian! :lol:

I'm a 30 year old dino :D and I saw PJ GA on 92 through 98 LOVED it! but then again i was 11 years younger than I am now, I definitely prefer my seats... though Im thinking ACL is where I'm heading this year so bring all the pushin' and shovin' and sweaty people all over the place! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • soonerdeadsoonerdead Posts: 117
    [quote=

I'm a 30 year old dino :D and I saw PJ GA on 92 through 98 LOVED it! but then again i was 11 years younger than I am now, I definitely prefer my seats... though Im thinking ACL is where I'm heading this year so bring all the pushin' and shovin' and sweaty people all over the place! :D[/quote]

ACL is the shit! Been there a couple time. Went there on my honeymoon last year! Also that's where my pic is from...waiting on Plant/Krauss...excellent show!!