Nashville Ryman / Coasttocoasttickets.com

OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Has anyone seen this?? http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/buy/ ... id=1054745 According to the Ryman box office NO tickets have been released at all... The lady at the Ryman told me that this is fraud unless the fanclub released them to this vendor... I sincerely hope that our beloved Tenclub wouldn't be selling to this SCUM!! All I know is that if I don't get in and these turn out to be legit I am gonna be pissed... Come on Tenclub.. Tell me this site is a fraud!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,730
    it's a ticket broker that either has access to season tickets or is assuming with their expensive computers they will be able to get them from ticketmaster. you can buy tickets to the 2011 super bowl from some of these guys because they know they can get them when they go on sale.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    ..you can pretty much get "season tickets " to any venue ...you get tickets to EVERY SINGLE EVENT from january 1st-dec 31......i know a few ticket brokers and ask them that same question a few years ago..the venus "try" to hold on the ticket info till the band announces anything...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes